ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Bodyshop/Chip Removal in Essex

Car  LY V6 with Recaros
Can anyone recommend somewhere in Essex who will touch up some chips and smoth out some scuff?

Someone hit my bumper in a carpark and drove off, leaving several chips on my rear bumper and slightly scuffed the paint.

It's been there for a while now, as the bodyshop at work is supposed to be doing it, but it looks like I'll be waiting forever for them!

All I really want to know is where near me would do a good job of sorting it out, but only really want to know places that people have used before and can recommend.

Thanks :)
 
yes, fella i know called robin.
he does private work at weekends at very good prices he did a dent for me behind the petrol cap on my clio came out 100% and was finished over a weekend

will post his number tommorow tell him adam sent you
 
Yep thank you. I told the guy in the bodyshop at work that I'm going to get it done somewhere else, as he keeps saying he'll do it next week - every week! And he said why would I want to do that when he'l do it for nothing? I told him I'm fed up with it being there and if I wait for you it will be there for months! So he has now got me booked in to do it monday, which is a result, I don't even have to pay! :D
 
Back
Top