ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good old RENAULT! Damage to door :(

1.6 16v
As some of you know my clio went in for water testing last monday and they gave me this higher car:

020-SMALL-1.jpg

They rang me on thursday and they had found the leak and fixed it under warranty :) so i went and picked it up at 4pm which it was dark.

022-SMALL-1.jpg

023-SMALL-1.jpg

them both together:

021-SMALL.jpg

Then i went to take photos of it this morning because renault had washed it and i found this on the door!! :( someone has revised into it i think!! iam not happy i rang them up today and i have to take it back for them to have a look at it on monday!

024-SMALL-1.jpg

Steve

1.6 16v
I know and they left water stains all over the passenger seat! its just not on, after all we are the customers!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Thats bad mate
I always ask Reno not to wash the car anytime it's ever in with them

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it was probably ready for collection when it was still light. they might have asked you to collect it later in the dark. it really wouldn't surprise me. tossers.

Monaro VXR
My renault dealer was always great.

My Citroen dealers were a little crappy at first but they have got there act together now. They even put through new front bumper and headlights through under warranty work from when someone backed into me outside my house.

last time i took it in though the guy noticed some bird crap on it and said you should really clean that out. When i came back to pick it up after they replaced brakes under warranty they had cleaned it inside and out got rid of all the rubbish etc in the car. looked perfect.

1.6 16v
Oh and i have now found a 5inch scratch on the bonnet in the middle! :(

It was only a new bonnet 3 months ago and it was resprayed and it was not there before it when in!!!!!

the renault dealer is 50 miles round trip aswell and i want to try and get some money for petrol money because this is NOT MY FAULT and i wouldnt be doing this trip if they had done their jobs properly!

Steve

Chocolate Bar™
bloody arse holes, try your best to get some money off them, but as u've left the premises doubt u'll get anything to be honest... sods law :banghead:

ST
Not a dig at you Dave but i think it'd be a struggle trying to remove those marks with a PC.

Alan.

Will probablay have been washed by some 16 year old school leaver on there first day, I hate watching them clean cars when I'm at the stealers!

1.6 16v
Good news. Renault have said that they will fix all the damage that was cause at the renault dealer! :) I will be checking it well when i pick it up. They want it for a whole day and i am getting a higher car!

Steve

"Navy" N17 TWO
Its not that I don't like Clio's, its the Renault Service (or more the lack of) that has made me decide never to buy another Renault car. Although I am after a 172 :eek:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
that sucks, hopefully they will sort it for you, make sure you abuse the hire car :p

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
drove past this guy today washing his lovely silver 182 with a f**king BRUSH!

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh my god, that's really bad, hope you get it sorted! When I used to have my citroen, it always seemed to come out the dealers with something broken or a big scuff on the bumper!

RenaultSport Clio 182
They are retards, took my 182 in for some warranty work, only to find that the oil flap on the engine cover had been removed and not replaced. I returned to the garage in question only to be told that they had no reason to remove it and it must be me!!!!! W@NKERS

Mondeo TDCI 130
Have you got any proof that it was the dealers fault? how do you know another customer hasnt done it in the car park?!