ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good pics from today (56)

Pug 306 GTi-6

Clio looks good, dont like the saxo for some reason. probably colour. zetecs good and the clio is mint m8!!

that saxo emphasises why so many people call them chav

the zetec-s, as good as it is handling wise, just isnt a good enough car to be group 8 insurance, so many better all round cars for the money

and you can see why the clio is so popular, from them angles, to the uneducated, it could easily be mistaken for a 172

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 29 March 2005

the zetec-s, as good as it is handling wise, just isnt a good enough car to be group 8 insurance, so many better all round cars for the money

and you can see why the clio is so popular, from them angles, to the uneducated, it could easily be mistaken for a 172
Agreed!

thanks the zs is good not rapid but not bad, the saxos my other mates hes gettin it lowered soon not so keen on exhuast but hes gettin a 4" jap style

1.8 Civic EX

Saxo is a no-no but maybe thats just me as i hate them with a passion. ZS looks tidy, my mate had one for a while, nice cars. Clio is sweet, not too sure about the plastic bag look on the drivers seat tho :p

The Beast MK4

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 29 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 29 March 2005

Agreed!

Also agreed!

thanks the pics are going on a saxo forum as well will be funny to see wot they say bout the good cars and the saxo

The Clio is the nicest IMO. (especially in black)

I like the zetec-s but ive always hated the front end, the bumper shape is just wrong...

saxo = pap

3 MPS

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 28 March 2005

I so wanted a zetec s a few years back,

still look nice imo.!
i had one last car round and i loved it such good handling cars just a tad underpowered tho. imperial blue is the best colour you can get for a car imo.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

saxo is a joke....... 1.1???

lose the badges on the clio imo......

tidy fiesta best colour