ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye 182???

Clio 182
Evening ladies and gents, went to our local renault dealer today to look at an rs twingo for the missus....ended up her being not to keen but i actually love the fooker! didnt have time to test drive as we got there late. am i being a complete fag for wanting to have one instead of the 182?

discuss.....

Golf GTD Mk7
isn't the twingo chassis based on the 182? Might have imagined that :S. I wouldn't mate if i'm honest, and I defo wouldn't without test driving.

Clio 182
i know, im going back tomoz for a test drive.... just wouldnt mind something cheaper to run and insure, but still could have some fun on the twisties :)

Clio 182
argh decisons decisons! just makes me think what i could use the money on from the savings on fuel and tax and insurance on....mods for the twingo? are there any yet?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
argh decisons decisons! just makes me think what i could use the money on from the savings on fuel and tax and insurance on....mods for the twingo? are there any yet?

Wouldn't the Twingo costs more so you wouldn't actually be saving any money at all??

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Running costs will be lower too. Go for it if you can put up with driving around in a car the size of a child's shoe :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
^^^ but with much improved safety features.

A convertible version, currently called Twingup, is to be launched at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show and will go on sale in 2010.That should be intresting