ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye Milo, hello Clifford! It's not red though :(

A grey one
So some of you know, I had to sell milo my 1.2, was devastated but was the only thing I could do at this time as it was breaking everything slowly.. But surely!

soooooooo. I bought this instead :D
Called it Clifford :')
c8772e57e11b6d715f2d07f6a32a0dde.gif

A grey one
different route this time!

it has been lowered 30mm, Miltek, Immaculate interior..
I have bought some 16" Rota Grids, then cup spoiler, colour code some bits, and lower it a bit more.. Then that's me done for a while..

and then in the long run, probably next year.. Lots of carbon, throttle bodies, caged, custom diffuser, that sorta stuff :)

Superleggera'd MK3
Nice step up Lauren :) Didnt see you at CSS, were you even there? Did see the lad that bought Milo though

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
How do you decide on a car's name? My mrs named her Sportka Mel C for fairly obvious reasons - I can't work yours out.

A grey one
Nice step up Lauren Didnt see you at CSS, were you even there? Did see the lad that bought Milo though
Nah I woke up late then it was raining so couldn't be bothered to move my ass. Made Brandon come to mine to pick Milo up :)

How do you decide on a car's name? My mrs named her Sportka Mel C for fairly obvious reasons - I can't work yours out.
Errrrrr... I wasn't allowed lilo or theo cause mum said it was too much like milo;)
so then I wanted to call it Carlisle cause it began with a C pretty much! Then someone said Clifford, and it was cute :')

Enjoy the extra power :)
Oh I love it!

Hopefully see this in person one time you up this way at lew's :)! Hopefully my flower will look a bit better for a photo haha!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Subscribed. Grids on a Clio really do work epically well (I don't care about JDM/Euro y0, they just do look good), Neef's old 172 had a set on and they were fcuking beautiful.

EDIT:
attachment.jpg

Look after it!

A grey one
Now i know what my Instagram feed will look like for the next few months, ha.
Indeed! ;)

mine won't be grid V's. They are just grids. :)

and don't ruin this one too? The last one had very few haters, changed a lot of people's opinions on clios and had many lovers, so I sharnt take offence :)

A grey one
Clifford's first wash, so in love!

Had a wash today, yes it has a splitter, however I am yet to find out if it is a FF and someone removed the cup spoiler or someone just stuck the splitter on.. Who knows, gotta check bolt spacing, pain! Crappy iPad photos sorry!
9e36ab325817a914970bc5c69a6abade.gif

Gave the Milltek a well needed polish, from first photo when they were completely black! Ew.
f2461bb31ca26df265f8747d25b9a1b2.gif

Shiny after detar, clay bar, polish and wax, absolutely love this thing in the sunshine! The paint is awesome<3
81a935bf5fd19edda6373c3c01a9d9e1.gif

0a0ea0245fe4aefe4641a7ead41698cd.gif

trophy #50
pa6ezu9u.jpg

Had to grind down inner arch and callipers and use spacers though.
Even then, the arches hit the rear wheels and took all the paint off the rim.
Lauren, jake bought them off me. I'm sure he has the pictures of the damage caused to them.
But saying that..

I regret nothing. :)

That'll be a non cup of have thought. Surely no one in their right mind would remove the spoiler. That works in your favour tbf, better coilover choice!