ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GoPro Style Action Cam - SJ4000 <£20

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
ever so tempted to buy one for fishing ... chuck it in the water.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bought one when they were about £40 and was happy with it. The only thing I don't like is that the audio is very very quiet. Here's some test footage from mine when I first got it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That footage is decent. The hissing noise, is that all the time on any video you have taken?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  mk1 Octavia VRS
That's a bargain. I paid more than double that for mine and am happy with it.

Here's some footage from mine (quality is lost by uploading to YT):

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That footage is decent. The hissing noise, is that all the time on any video you have taken?
That's because I quickly boosted the sound levels in iMovie and it just messed up the sound. It is very quiet, especially with the case on. The sound on @172_Tom's sounds great though so maybe my camera is a little bit broken?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  mk1 Octavia VRS
Bought mine from DX.com and from what I can tell it's a genuine one. Mine wasn't in the waterproof case so that will also affect the sound quality.

Looks like the cheap eBay one probably isn't genuine as all the newer genuine SJ4000s have the SJCAM logo on the front (the early ones didn't). Still probably worth a punt at that price though!