ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got a new bucket

U/R 200
with yellow grit guard inside.
HPIM0613.jpg
:approve:
Now what sticker to put on the side?

Monaco 172
£1 a bucket from instore...thank you, come again!

im sure one can always put some strategically folded chicken wire in the bottom of a bucket...job done-ish

I never understood those grit guard buckets whenever i dunk for more water i never go near the bottom of the bucket anyway. If I could get one of those for a tenner I would but you pick up those massive plant pots buckets if you want bigger!!

16v Dynamique
It doesn't matter if you don't go near the bottom of the bucket...the grit guard stops (to a certain extent) grit particles floating around in the bucket and therefore reuduces the chance of you picking them up and dragging them across your paint.

You should also use the grit guard to wipe your mitt on when you are in the rinse bucket.

It doesn't matter if you don't go near the bottom of the bucket...the grit guard stops (to a certain extent) grit particles floating around in the bucket and therefore reuduces the chance of you picking them up and dragging them across your paint.

You should also use the grit guard to wipe your mitt on when you are in the rinse bucket.

I'd love to hear the techincal explanation about how a piece of mesh can stop bits of dirt floating around in the water!

Clio
For £50 you could get a job lot on buckets and dip your mitt in a new one each time.

Last edited:
  106 GTi

I'd love to hear the techincal explanation about how a piece of mesh can stop bits of dirt floating around in the water!

Agreed tbh.

Mito Sportiva 135
A pink bucket...who the hell makes them!?!? hehe. I am sure you look very cool. But I hope you didn't pay £50 for it.

I instead invested in 50 £1 buckets, and now use the patented 50 buckets method. Just takes a while to fill them all up...

It only cost £2 and even has a metal handle... my last one got smashed by my stupid dustbin men..I only realised once I had soaked the kitchen floor.
gonna get a pink mf mitt next:)

Just nic the bag Rich;)