ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my 182 today!!

LY V6 with Recaros
At last, after 3 months of waiting, i've finally got it!! And it looks stunning, its the first time i've seen one properly in that colour and it looks gorgeous! Had a slight little hitch earler when i tried to use my headlamp washers and the passenger side wiper died, typical Renault! But luckily my boyfrield was there and he just tightened them up, it appears to be ok now! Other than that, i love it already! Just need to fit my headunit now! I would post some pics, but i'm sure you have all seen pics of a Racing Blue 182 before!

182 - conneries de c
Congrats on the great choice of car.

I too had the same issue with the wipers when I got my 182! A simply tighten of the bolts cures it though so don't worry!

Enjoy the new motor!

Black/Gold 182
I'm jealous too but mine's coming tomorrow, can't let myself get excited yet, after spending half the day sorting out the number plate with the insurance company after they gave me the wrong one i'm sure it won't actually turn up

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
^^^ what one you getting?

ive had mine 6 days now and its absolutely amazing

sometimes i worry about the cost, but whenever i see it all the worry goes away

LY V6 with Recaros
polarbert said:

Haha, yep that is always a worry, but im sure it's going to be worth it! I've out in it all day, already done 110 miles!

Black/Gold 182
polarbert said:

Black/gold cupped 182, 7 hours to go, had better get some sleep really!

Mini Cooper S sport
Congrats on the new motor! Best colour choice too of course..I'm glad I went for Racing Blue.

You can't beat that 'new car' feeling :D

Megane Mk4
When I picked up mine I honestly thought they'd given me the wrong colour car!! lol

I was expecting the deep blue instead of the racing blue! pmsl ....
I'm glad now it is racing blue... it takes some getting used to but boy its a damn good colour!! ;)

Silver 182 F/F
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
When I picked up mine I honestly thought they'd given me the wrong colour car!! lol

I'm glad now it is racing blue... it takes some getting used to but boy its a damn good colour!! ;)

Cool ordering the wrong colour car,i did the same when ordering my Leon Cupra.Just the fact they'd changed from metallic to base colour.

RB182cup&golf gti
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:

ive got the racing blue and i thought exactly the same when i picked mine up as it looks so different on photographs to how it looks in the flesh - awsome colour tho

LY V6 with Recaros
Here you go... hope they work!

Attachments

• IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1540.JPG
    IMG_1540.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1541.JPG
    IMG_1541.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 46
  Monaro VXR
Me sooo jealous gimme your car! NOW! I command thee!

Im a wee bit drunk so ignore me :/

but on the serious note nice car lovely colour hope your happy with it. And i am really jealous :(

GFK

182 cup
Nice one, looks great. Pick mine up tomorrow, blood orange with stripes limited edition. Went and saw it in the shop last week, it had a sold sign hanging inside, made me feel proud.

LY V6 with Recaros
Aberclio182, I am absolutely loving it, cant stop driving it!! I can definitely feel the difference in power from the saxo, it just seems to want to be driven fast all the time, where i think the saxo needed pushing that little bit more to get there! Dont suppose i will feel the full potential of it til it has a few more miles on it, but the miles are building up very quickly! And the handling on it is amazing!