ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Clio, Now what?

Meg 300Cup
So got my Second car a couple weeks ago, a Clio 1.2 Dynamique in Black, its a beaut, but not really sure what to do now, dont really wanna do massive mods as its just a 1.2, so ill wait till i can insure something a little more powerful or preferably a 182 :p lol

So far, just been sorting things out like the washer pump had died and couple lights dead too, And also just ran the wires through for my ICE setup, Installed my new Head unit and a nice Polish :p

But what else would you recommend i do? Nothing too expensive while i recover from the purchase :)

Id like a new set of alloys eventually but not sure which, recommendations?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Silvervisions are silver indicator bulbs, they still flash orange but they look silver.

Clio 182 FF
Why would anyone spend money on a 1.2 clio, when I was 17 n i had a 1.2 i just cleaned it and looked after it, and put other money away for savings so i could get a 182 4 years later

Clio 182
Just get some eibach prolines and leave it like that. Mine old one, black dci, looked awesome just lowered a tad. Massive improvement and not too pricey.