ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my GP pack from Renault today

ICE'dberg MK2 172
WooHoo.. 2 XL sized tees and 2 Guides.

Have to be at Finmere between 05:30 and 07:30 for refreshments and breaky. Thats going to be an arse from Northampton as they close the A43!!

Sadly I can't make the Saturday.

It also says that the tickets will be issued to ONLY the winning applicant and photo ID will be asked for.... so no swops sadly.

Mercedes SLK350
I have recieved the same pack today.

I don't remember entering any competition to win tickets.

So does this mean I have two tickets for the G.P. (when collected).

Says something about wearing a t-shirt, good job they sent two, going to have to sew them together. No way I will fit into one of those little shirts.

al

ST on the way...
Ditto, got mine too!

But I can't go now :( I'm on holiday.

I can keep the T-Shirts tho, they're a perfect fit :)

172 M69 eater
what do u need to do so reanult enter u into stuff like this? buy the car from a dealer?

al

ST on the way...
Nah, I got it by being a member of renaultsport.co.uk they sent an email out with it.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
I've got mine too. You had to be one of the the first 100 people to reply to an email sent out by renaultsport.co.uk

So glad i replied now, can't wait. Just not looking forward to the 5.30-7.30am ticket pickup after a drive from south wales! but it'll be worth it