ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my trophy \o/

Clio 200
Finally picked up my Trophy yesterday, over the moon with it. Pics to follow soon :D
Was slightly worried that I would miss my previous car (bmw 325ci) but not a shadow of a doubt I've made the right decision, its fantastic :D

i havent really driven my 182 over the past two weeks cos ive been ill.. so just been for a thrash to KFC tonight

just had to give it some stick to remind myself why i spend so much insurance. lol

182 Trophy No. 223
GOod buy mate! Where abouts are you from???

Benn!

And teh zinger burges is far superior!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Think Lee's is the lowest number om here 007! Mite be wrong though!!

Last edited:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Not sure how many of them are on here, but on the ClioTrophy website we've had owners of cars between 005 and 494.

005 is a press car though so that was a journalist who had it on loan.

Congrats on what is probably the most sought after Clio ever. I sort of went the other way, Clio172 > Audi A4 > BMW325 due to kids. I still miss the 172 with its zippy performance and chuckable handling, but now starting to appreciate RWD and wet roundabouts!!(minus the little passengers of course!)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
JonC said:
Congrats on what is probably the most sought after Clio ever. I sort of went the other way, Clio172 > Audi A4 > BMW325 due to kids. I still miss the 172 with its zippy performance and chuckable handling, but now starting to appreciate RWD and wet roundabouts!!(minus the little passengers of course!)

a few more winters and the 172 cups will be the most sought after lol,

congrats on the buy mate, hope you enjoy it, never had a go or been driven in one

Trophy 265/500
wigstar1 said:
Should get yourself on www.cliotrophy.co.uk as an owner. 77/500 of us on there so far. Make it 78!

Did you wonder who's nearly been selling the Beemer for such a long time? ;)

Congrats again Hyb, if you're anything like me, you'll rarely be in the house the weekend after picking up anyway!

Clio Trophy
portland said:
Did you wonder who's nearly been selling the Beemer for such a long time? ;)QUOTE]

I meant Bebbigin who posted earlier! Said he has a Trophy and the number is not registered on ClioTrophy!!!

Im on the case to get all 500. Ha,ha,ha.

Congrats on the Trophy. I picked up mine on the 23rd of November, #10 which I think is a cool number. I promptly drove the car to Limoges France and back on the night of the 25th. Took it easy on the way down and made sure not to use the cruise, kept varying engine speed and keeping it below 4k. But on the way back after crossing 700 miles...yippie

I encountered rain, ice, and snow (heavy, covering the A20 south of Paris) during the drive and the Clio performed flawlessly. I did 1250 miles in less than 24 hours with no problems and a big smile the whole time. The customs guys in Dover pulled me over on the way back as I was out of the country for such a short period of time.

The funniest thing was that in France people seemed to be looking at the car much more than in the UK. I guess that's because they don't get to have it there.

Have fun.

-robert

Lee

BMW M2C
adtmits said:
Think Lee's is the lowest number om here 007! Mite be wrong though!!
Yup, only the press have lower than mine. They currently have 001 to 006. I drove 006 before the press got it too.

Nice one mate, enjoy the new car. I know you will. :approve:

Robert, when I took mine to France in September I had two white van men at a toll booth shouting, waving and giving me the thumbs up. They love their Renaults over there. Still, the black and yellow V6's got a LOT more attention. lol

Tom1 said:
Number 10 was the Trophy they had on the Renault stand at Donnington 2-3 months ago.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad. The car seems to be in fain shape, had 30 miles on the clock, so has clearly been run around. Either way I'm certainly enjoying it, and that's all I bought it for.

-robert

182 Trophy
No I would'nt have thought It would be a problem. I had a sit in it as I had just ordered mine the day before

Clio 200
71419274_dbfdb87e53.png

Said i'd post a pic so here it is :D