ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gran Turismo 7

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
The Honda S660. I only done power mods and dealt with the less than ideal handling. Engine map 1 until half way down the big straights then map 2 for the 2nd half of those sections. Aim to get 8 laps from each tank and it'll mean you only have to pit twice. You will need to change tyres at each stop also.
I tried the Honda Beat last night... did alsorts mods wise and it is just shite.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Its not a good car but fast enough.
Smashed it with the S660, done a few more races at Le Mans and some more of the Moby Dick challenges today while "at work".

Decent car for the 700 Touring Car race at LeMans is the 991 GT3RS. Just buy RH, Inters and Wets and fire away, engine mapping 6.

Also made a McRae rep livery for the 22B today if anybody is interested. Took long enough finding the correct images online for reference.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Spunked about 10 million this week on various legend cars. Basically could everything in the Legend showroom with the exception of the 20 million Ferrari.

Spend a few million also to use up those crappy “Invites to buy” things. Still working my way through the circuit experiences. That Audi R8 GR3 on Barcelona and Deep Forest handles like it’s broken. It’s so so bad it’s unbelievable.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve not been on this past week. Got a little frustrated on a couple licences or missions or something and one of the cars on Circuit Experience is a nightmare to drive. Need to have another go this week

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I had a go yesterday, made some liveries and photos then did the pickup races.

Then finally tried out the steering wheel for about half hour, then went onto GTS to compare and I think the wheel feels much better on GTS, it seems to spin slower on GT7 maling it harder to catch a drift. I didn't change any of the settings though so may need to have a play around with them.

I also bought the Alpine and the Renault from the legendary dealership seens as they were 'cheap'

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I jumped on for a bit on Saturday but after a few frustrating circuit experience sections in the R8 Gr.3 I had to turn it off as I wasn't feeling it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Decided to spend a bit of time creating a HAAS livery for the C7 yesterday.

180510825cb78-screenshotUrl.jpg
18051083b4481-screenshotUrl.jpg
1805108514041-screenshotUrl.jpg
180510868c08-screenshotUrl.jpg
1805108777169-screenshotUrl.jpg
180510885d192-screenshotUrl.jpg
180510899a757-screenshotUrl.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Incase no one is aware... Penzoil Skyline is now available from the Hagarty dealership for a cool 2.5m. Got mine this morning 😍

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
That is a cool livery. I bought the Penzoil on Sunday night. Not played since the update. Apparently the RWD cars are easier to drive now?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
That is a cool livery. I bought the Penzoil on Sunday night. Not played since the update. Apparently the RWD cars are easier to drive now?
Thanks, I'm not sure. I've hammered Le Mans in the Corvette but I'm so used to the car now I haven't noticed a difference. I'll have a stab later at the Catalunya circuit experience and see what the crack is, because that Lambo is a tw@ to drive.

I also bought the Subaru BRZ JGTC car last night.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ve seen pics of this Subaru and looks canny, I think I’ve got enough money saved up to buy it. I think I’ve only bought a couple cars myself

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I’ve seen pics of this Subaru and looks canny, I think I’ve got enough money saved up to buy it. I think I’ve only bought a couple cars myself
I've bought tones now, currently saving... sorry I mean grinding for 9m so I can buy the Ferrari in the legends bit

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had a bit more than I though , had over 3mil and bought that gr3 scooby the new one, looks nice like. Didn’t do any racing like. Not in there mood at the minute for racing . What you been doing in the way of grinding for money? I’ve seen a couple videos on it but didn’t take any notice on it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I had a bit more than I though , had over 3mil and bought that gr3 scooby the new one, looks nice like. Didn’t do any racing like. Not in there mood at the minute for racing . What you been doing in the way of grinding for money? I’ve seen a couple videos on it but didn’t take any notice on it.
Just keep doing the 700pp Touring car race at Le Mans. It's 550,000 credits and 825,000 for a clean race, which you can get pretty easy. It's a great race too because it's variable weather and you need to think about your strat and what you're using. I use the C7 Gr.4 above, but I was using the 997 GT3RS, it's bloody quick but drinks fuel.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm on the fuel saving mission at the moment, got within 1 second quite quickly, now within 0.5 seconds and driving me mad lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
with fuel saving it helps if you short shift, it helps a great deal. My first fuel save challenge took me 3 or 4 goes

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So, tonight I finally made 9m. Did some circuit experiences, namely Bathurst, it must have taken at least 40 goes to do the full lap. Worst bit, was the fact Id done a 2:05,520 and gold is 2:05,500, that was on attempt 5. I also completed a few others where I'd got Silver on the lap, like Catalunya and Deep Forest.

So, Im now the proud owner of the Ferrari P330 wooo and in doing so Ive also reached level 50 collector.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I bought that car at the end of last week I think. I've just got the full lap of Fisherman's Ranch to polish off for 100% on circuit experience. Been using the Penzoil GTR for a few of the Touring Car 700 races. Stick it on lean 6 and you don't need to pit and its still plenty fast.

Done the 1 hour race of Spa on Tuesday night using a very detuned Mazda 787b. Rain comes and goes twice which caught me out a bit as I had to do 2/3rds of a lap on slicks in the pi$$ing rain. Good fun though.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Done the Maggorie 1hr race last night. Twas very hard. No room for any mistakes with 2nd place finishing just 8 seconds behind me. Used the Hyundi Genesis Gr.3 car with a all race medium 2-stop race (Stop 20 mins in and 40 mins in to split tyre usage up evenly). With this car you can run the fuel map at 1 for the full race (You will stop for tyres before you run out of fuel).

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Not had much play time on this recently but last two sessions have had me properly frustrated 😆.
Did the Pan-American cup and hated it, I can't stand tracks like Daytona and any oval, and the Ford GT I chose was an absolute pig to drive.
Then did the Porsche cup and was all over the place on the Ring in the rain, properly getting fed up until I realised that Sports Hard tyres probably weren't helping matters!

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I did the 911 collections with a lot of frustration until I added a big wing, some rear downforce and a softer rear anti-roll bar then had so much fun driving it, still twitchy when the rain hits on sports hard mid race but was great fun, managed to have a brilliant run on the Ring
20829474526805468.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Not yet no, which one is that like? I had a pop on this the other day and wasnt in the mood for it and turned it of straight away. How far you lot lot in this now?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Not yet no, which one is that like? I had a pop on this the other day and wasnt in the mood for it and turned it of straight away. How far you lot lot in this now?

Menu's done in the first 2 weeks, lvl 50 collector, S license, probably half way through the missions but I haven't touched them for ages as I've started just collecting cars. So, a lot of it's been grinding races like Le Mans, Tokyo etc.

Tokyo is dreadful to grind, it's boring and pissed you off because a light touch of the wall gives you a 5 sec pen.

Le Mans is good fun, it's always different.

Also spent 2 hours recreating the Unisia JECS S15 from the 2002 JGTC today.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'm level 20, still going with the menu's (finding them a drag), just started S license, got tons of missions to do and only done 2 circuit experiences so far. So yeah, I've got absolutely tons to do. However, I've managed about 4hrs playtime in around 3 weeks.

I'm in no rush to play it TBH, it's great and all but I'm not blown away by it, there's usually a week or so between sessions.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm on the fuel saving mission at the moment, got within 1 second quite quickly, now within 0.5 seconds and driving me mad lol.

Finally done this b*****d.

Now on to the circuit experience. Gold on all the individual sections but as a complete track I'm almost 2 seconds out... finding it hard to make up the time anywhere!

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
A few liveries I've uploaded, I've got loads more from GTS to bring over and update yet and a few more to upload.

Currently stuck in a rut creating film cars 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_20220510_210951.jpg
IMG_20220510_211049.jpg
IMG_20220510_211114.jpg
IMG_20220510_211140.jpg
IMG_20220510_211205.jpg
IMG_20220510_211222.jpg
IMG_20220510_211241.jpg

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Ferrari was requested by someone and I managed to get a decal on the active spoiler, took some trying
Screenshot_20220510_213619.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213648.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213710.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213732.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213437.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213525.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213552.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213753.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213807.jpg
Screenshot_20220510_213829.jpg

The BRZ was one of the first I made on GTS

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Leading the pack here, shame it started drying out though 'cos they suddenly got a lot quicker. Managed 2nd.

IMG_20220512_220152.jpg

508pp on Intermediates in the 700pp Turbo race at Suzuka. Can just about keep up/overtake with nitrous on the straights. 😆

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
180bc9e6a0c46-screenshotUrl.jpg
180bc9e5bec16-screenshotUrl.jpg
180bc9e496d37-screenshotUrl.jpg
180bc9e347e97-screenshotUrl.jpg

So, I've been trying to re-create the Taisan Endless 911 from 2002, but my god Im having issues sussing logos. If anybody can help me I'd really appreciate it.

Rear quarter.

porsche-911-gt3-r-type-996-winner-jgtc-2002-n-24-taisan-advan-1-43-ebbro-370.jpg

Front wing below Advan.

Afbeelding-121.png

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
So, it appears the 911 is quite popular. Fair few likes on it, plus no fucker else has recreated it. Took a few pics of the 911 and S15, funnily I believe they were in the same GT300 class in the JGTC.

180c913571132-screenshotUrl.jpg
180c91371bb98-screenshotUrl.jpg
180c913a60833-screenshotUrl.jpg
180c913c87b82-screenshotUrl.jpg
180c9140f9076-screenshotUrl.jpg