ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gran Turismo 7

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I switched the difficulty up to hard yesterday as I was finding some of the races a little tame, I didn't realise this effected the missions difficulty though.

I didn't realise this, I've always played on the hardest setting as you always push more for the wins but may have to try this to get past that damn Porsche High Speed Ring mission

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I didn't realise this, I've always played on the hardest setting as you always push more for the wins but may have to try this to get past that damn Porsche High Speed Ring mission
Yeah, I mean, I've only tried an overtaking challenge on the two difficulties. I'm not sure if timed events change (e.g. harder times to beat) however the AI cars were definitely quicker on hard.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just a couple of general PS5 things as can't find the other thread...

Anyone care to share their ID? I don't play online games but only have one person on mine to compare times to lol 😯 I can't even remember what my ID is.

How can I delete a game from just one profile? I've searched Google tons of times but can't work it out. I gave my 5yr old his own profile but now he has Deathloop on there, and I can only find 'delete' which sounds like it's going to remove it from my profile too?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just a couple of general PS5 things as can't find the other thread...

Anyone care to share their ID? I don't play online games but only have one person on mine to compare times to lol 😯 I can't even remember what my ID is.

How can I delete a game from just one profile? I've searched Google tons of times but can't work it out. I gave my 5yr old his own profile but now he has Deathloop on there, and I can only find 'delete' which sounds like it's going to remove it from my profile too?
I also need more friends, there's a few id's throughout this thread, mine is jenic89

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Golded all of the missions within the 3rd category yesterday aside from one (Rolling Stone I think it's called?), the Mustang drift one had me for a good 20mins. The only gold left was the Nismo R35 race on Tokyo, only a casual 6secs off the pace compared to you lot :LOL: .

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Golded all of the missions within the 3rd category yesterday aside from one (Rolling Stone I think it's called?), the Mustang drift one had me for a good 20mins. The only gold left was the Nismo R35 race on Tokyo, only a casual 6secs off the pace compared to you lot [emoji38] .
I've just golded the Magic Mountain mission races in about 20mins today after switching the counter steer assist on full with the Porsche one, after I finally golded that one the rest of them was just plain sailing, will try the next few missions now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Congrats on getting Gold, got no idea how to change the Counter Steer Assist like. Manged to get a good time for Gold on S-2 and S-3 earlier tonight after a bit of wine. Still room for improvement though

My PSN ID is LordGedi

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Congrats on getting Gold, got no idea how to change the Counter Steer Assist like. Manged to get a good time for Gold on S-2 and S-3 earlier tonight after a bit of wine. Still room for improvement though

My PSN ID is LordGedi
In the assist settings at the start of any race at the bottom you can chose counter steer off/weak/strong it's useless for most races but if you struggle a lot with any rear wheel cars feeling like they are on ice then it makes a difference, on strong it still isn't like you can keep steering into a corner and it will sort itself out, you still need to counter steer yourself but it's easier to regain control without it cutting your throttle input.

The stability control setting on the other hand seems to do absolutely nothing except cut your throttle at the wrong times.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Did all the Music Rallys last night, good fun. Smashed the leaderboard on the Trail Mountail rally.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Global leaderboard or CS leaderboard?
Topped a few others today out of us lot.

Though I had another stab at the 911 one and on my first go @P-Co I topped the board, excluding my Italian friend.
17fff3bb47b80-screenshotUrl.jpg

17fff3ba05089-screenshotUrl.jpg

17fff3bc59b0-screenshotUrl.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
In the assist settings at the start of any race at the bottom you can chose counter steer off/weak/strong it's useless for most races but if you struggle a lot with any rear wheel cars feeling like they are on ice then it makes a difference, on strong it still isn't like you can keep steering into a corner and it will sort itself out, you still need to counter steer yourself but it's easier to regain control without it cutting your throttle input.

The stability control setting on the other hand seems to do absolutely nothing except cut your throttle at the wrong times.
Been on this past couple hours, some more footage for my channel and good shout for mentioning about the Counter Assist, I managed to get Gold for the IA-10 pretty hight up the Leaderboard too and i manged to get a few more Gold's too in other races too. I've been redoing some Licences, best of checking them ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else doing the daily races, race B is a lot of fun this week. Last week's race C was good too.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone else doing the daily races, race B is a lot of fun this week. Last week's race C was good too.
I've only done 1 Daily Race, went in without a quali time and was P15 and the other guy who was P16 left as we were battleing and the other cars infront were away and was loosing time fast. I presume the other cars were tuned or tweeked as mine wasn't. if that's the case i don't think i;ll be doing any Daily's until i know what I'm doing

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've only done 1 Daily Race, went in without a quali time and was P15 and the other guy who was P16 left as we were battleing and the other cars infront were away and was loosing time fast. I presume the other cars were tuned or tweeked as mine wasn't. if that's the case i don't think i;ll be doing any Daily's until i know what I'm doing
All the ones I've done are BOP, so it's an equal playing field.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Just added a few of you guys. I'm KayZee46 which is a really old username... I made CrippsCorner for PS4 then forgot password so went back to my old one. I wonder if I can delete that one then get my name back? Sorry I continue to derail this thread!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You can change your PSN username in the settings, you can change it no more than 3 times I think. I had a really old PSN ID from PS3 days and recently changed it to YT_LordGedi as I had the email and password still. I use this as a side PSN account

edit just had a look you can change it first time for free but you can change it many times as you want

you best off getting a password reset from your old account as it’s linked to the email , I presume it’s s different email your using now. I’ve made about 6 or 7 PSN accounts it’s very confusing . I’m currently using 3

Last edited:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Decent winnings on circuit experiences now, all golded Laguna Seca and got 800k

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
If you have previously golded any circuit experiences then just go back into them, then back out and you’ll be rewarded the monies. I made a nice 6 million earlier on.
Spunked it all on the Merc CLK Le Mans car 🤣

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
If you have previously golded any circuit experiences then just go back into them, then back out and you’ll be rewarded the monies. I made a nice 6 million earlier on.
Spunked it all on the Merc CLK Le Mans car 🤣
Ditto hahaha and all the new 90's JDM tat in the used car market.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
omfg how many attempts did you have to do to get Gold for that Slipstream Mission, i can not get past Silver.... edit scratch that as soon as i posted this i got Gold straightaway lol

i've already mentioned this but they are harder to get gold on this than GTS

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
omfg how many attempts did you have to do to get Gold for that Slipstream Mission, i can not get past Silver.... edit scratch that as soon as i posted this i got Gold straightaway lol

i've already mentioned this but they are harder to get gold on this than GTS
Which slipstream mission, there's a few isn't there?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been doing the “Race” the wet 2 laps in the Civik type R , it just doesn’t want to turn and there’s no oversteer just loads of understeer lol. The other wet challenges there’s spinning all over the place on this one I’ve not spun once

Also on the "One Lap Magic" the Nissan Skyline one, i've not touched any barrier and gotten past the 1st car before the gold time and for some reason there's time added on, how's that? i've gotten Gold but i don't understand how there's time added on if I'm not touching the barrier or wall?

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lochy has an impressive time for that Cone Challange on Missions, it's almost a second off from me and I'm on No2 on the Frinds list.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I spent ages seeing how quick I could go on the Special Stage Route X 700pp race last night (exceeding the pp). Managed 280mph in a 950bhp Camaro (ZR1 iirc, tuned looking one).

Bought a new Ford GT to try but don't think that has the cajones to get a higher mph. Thinking a Viper might be the best bet to get closer to 300mph but need some more cash.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I did the LeMans touring car race yesterday twice, nice haul of credits. Liked the fact the weather wasn't the same each time.

1st race started dry, got very wet at the end of lap 2, I stayed out on RH's and managed pretty well other than getting 3 what I would call harsh penalties through the chicanes on the Mulsanne straight. I didn't cut them, just used plenty of kerb but I wasn't beyond the kerb with wheels and one set was definitely on the tarmac. The other penalty, was exiting the Porsche curve on the left kerb exiting and touched a blade of grass and got half a second pen. If anything it slowed me down anyway as I let off. But that's the GT way isn't it.

The game has been improved with just the credit increase alone, means you can actually buy these legendary cars. Missed the Alfa 155 which I'm gutted about, got the Merc CLK just because I could redeem credits from the circuit experience.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I did the LeMans touring car race yesterday twice, nice haul of credits. Liked the fact the weather wasn't the same each time.

1st race started dry, got very wet at the end of lap 2, I stayed out on RH's and managed pretty well other than getting 3 what I would call harsh penalties through the chicanes on the Mulsanne straight. I didn't cut them, just used plenty of kerb but I wasn't beyond the kerb with wheels and one set was definitely on the tarmac. The other penalty, was exiting the Porsche curve on the left kerb exiting and touched a blade of grass and got half a second pen. If anything it slowed me down anyway as I let off. But that's the GT way isn't it.

The game has been improved with just the credit increase alone, means you can actually buy these legendary cars. Missed the Alfa 155 which I'm gutted about, got the Merc CLK just because I could redeem credits from the circuit experience.

Think I still need to unlock these higher paying races. Up to the 911 menu at the mo. Gonna have to try the 911 Cup races on the wheel with more settings tweaks or give in and turn the difficulty down. 😅

Higher difficulty races seem to be more that the AI can outpace you on the straights (with the same PP) and they still brake in silly places.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Think I still need to unlock these higher paying races. Up to the 911 menu at the mo. Gonna have to try the 911 Cup races on the wheel with more settings tweaks or give in and turn the difficulty down. 😅

Higher difficulty races seem to be more that the AI can outpace you on the straights (with the same PP) and they still brake in silly places.
You need to up those menus. I know what you mean about the AI on the high spice races, really pisses me off.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
how are i meant to do Gr.4 races with a Gr.4 car as it's suppose to be PP630 and the car is PP640 and i can't change to the PP down 100. Am i missing something?

edit , ive sussed it

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i tell you what the Cicuit Experience is tough, i can do the sections allright and get gold it's putting it all together for the Full Circuit is my issue.

Also i miss the Cone Markers, I'm not use to not having them telling me where to break

Last edited: