ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gran Turismo 7

4GTS/7.5R/182
i was watching abit of Kie, Jimmy and Super GT at different intervals and one of them said it's 100GB is that right?
Nearly enough, 90+ GB. I think the disc version avoids some of that being downloaded but on my weedy internet connection it still took about 4 hours in the end. You can play music rally whilst waiting which is a nice touch.

The game itself is everything I expected so far and I struggled to remind myself I got work in the morning...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I’d say it’s bang average tbh. Graphically not that big of a step over GT Sport. Handling and physics are (thankfully) unique to GT.

iRacing and ACC are a different class imo in every way. Force feedback and feel through a wheel are very lacklustre.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I’d agree it’s a step up from GT Sport but looks sharper. And yes it landed around late mid afternoon. Anyone struggling with the last music lap at Trial Mountain, tried about 6 times now and I’m still on Silver

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I’d agree it’s a step up from GT Sport but looks sharper. And yes it landed around late mid afternoon. Anyone struggling with the last music lap at Trial Mountain, tried about 6 times now and I’m still on Silver
I'm on it now on silver and almost ready to smash the house up tbh

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on a controller still and now I'm half decent on Manual now and the Licenses on GT7 are a tougher than GT Sport. I spent over 2 hours trying to do that Music Track No3 on Manual closest i got was the time you got gold right to the second and it was still Silver. So i switched over to Automatic and i got it first go lol. I've done the 1st lot of Licenses all Gold and oonto the next set, done a couple all Gold so far. I can see it getting tougher later on. I had to turn off Haptic feedback for the controller as it was quite bad for me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Was that the international license B one? Last one for me was on trial mountain, gold was 42s iirc. Took over an hour to do it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I’ve got 3 more to do on the Super license. I’d say these GT7 licenses are the easiest of all the GT games (bet I’ve just jinxed the last 3 now 🤣)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’d say these GT7 licenses are the easiest of all the GT games
29a46c25f88890502e72f07d76a4395a_w200.gif

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was that the international license B one? Last one for me was on trial mountain, gold was 42s iirc. Took over an hour to do it.
No I was on about the music track before the movie intro. Was the 3rd one in at Trail Mountain where you had to drive as far as you can before the song ran out

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No I was on about the music track before the movie intro. Was the 3rd one in at Trail Mountain where you had to drive as far as you can before the song ran out
Ah ok. There's one license challenge on International B, the last one is trial mountain. I found it pretty hard tbh but got gold eventually.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I’ve got 3 more to do on the Super license. I’d say these GT7 licenses are the easiest of all the GT games (bet I’ve just jinxed the last 3 now 🤣)

200.gif

I guess I better load it and have a go, had to do the PS4 voucher code download last night.

I was sorely disappointed when I went to collect the parcel that it was just a boring little game box haha. What happened to the special editions of the past, still got this chap in the loft.

41BDYP7Wk1L._AC_.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Going back through the licenses trying to get them all gold. On National A License, Suzuka circuit hairpin. Can't get better than silver and it's absolutely infuriating tbfh.

4GTS/7.5R/182
Going back through the licenses trying to get them all gold. On National A License, Suzuka circuit hairpin. Can't get better than silver and it's absolutely infuriating tbfh.
I was struggling until I actually watched the demo video, at which point I nailed it within a couple of attempts. Wide angle, second gear and patience will do it!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was struggling until I actually watched the demo video, at which point I nailed it within a couple of attempts. Wide angle, second gear and patience will do it!
I watch the demo after every few failed attempts whilst screaming tbh.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think this game is actually making me depressed

edit: just nailed gold in the final challenge but still can’t do the hairpin one 🤣

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just been looking at my times on the leaderboard, some of the licenses I'm actually quicker than Eeeriess a YouTuber, even though i don't know if he's just done the odd time and went on to the next one and didn't improve the time. Some of them i can't touch my times from yesterday from my other account as i was just testing things out. I did a live stream and i lost my connection a couple times which was very fustrating and had to restart and had next to no views lol, i did one the other day and got 400 ish views on GT Sport in about an hour or so, It's bizzare. i thought I'd get loads on todays stream. I'll be back on this tomorrow for some more licenses

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think this game is actually making me depressed

edit: just nailed gold in the final challenge but still can’t do the hairpin one 🤣
Gold on this is 17.100. My best time is 17.329. No idea where or how I can shave any more time off 😤

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Enjoying this tbf.

All I've done is buy an Amuse 380RS and make it look a bit more of a trackday thing. Then bought another and tried to make it look more like that Carbon (GT)R they made. Unlocked the online bit late last night. Not tried it on my wheel yet.

My PSN is ggJonnio.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice, i havn't been on this couple days now. Still on the second license in, I've got internet issues and geting an engineer out tomorrow to have a look then I'll be back on doing some gameplay.

How far in th game does the online unlock for the daily races and that?

Mine is LordGedi if anyone want to add me

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I’d say it’s bang average tbh. Graphically not that big of a step over GT Sport. Handling and physics are (thankfully) unique to GT.

iRacing and ACC are a different class imo in every way. Force feedback and feel through a wheel are very lacklustre.
Still loving AC and that b**ch of a modded RX-7 that gets very tail happy. Such a handful around Donington - but great fun.

ACC is in a league of its own in terms of handling feel. Really good.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I have a ~800bhp Taycan Turbo S that I use for all the European championships. It breezes past pretty much everything but handles like a cruiseliner and takes half a mile to slow down 😭

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My Evo 6 is a badass. I have a fast RX-7 also but it prefers going sideways instead of forward.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is there a Spoon S2000 in this game? or a modded S2000 GT1 , i think there was a one in a older GT gam and i really liked it

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah under Amuse.

Annoyingly you can't put a turbo or supercharger on the 380 RS.

Can on the normal Z car.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
All cars need:
  • Turbo
  • Anti-lag
  • Racing exhaust
  • Racing exhaust manifold

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just done National A Licence during my Live Stream managed get all Gold, I've noticed one or two people that are on my friends list, not sure from here are faster than Kie25 and Eerieess. my times are not faster than Kie but I'm quicker than Eeeiress pretty much all the licences. Which I'm chuffed about. i've recorded it so I'll post up tomorrow so you can have a look see if your name is on the list lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
just done National A Licence during my Live Stream managed get all Gold, I've noticed one or two people that are on my friends list, not sure from here are faster than Kie25 and Eerieess. my times are not faster than Kie but I'm quicker than Eeeiress pretty much all the licences. Which I'm chuffed about. i've recorded it so I'll post up tomorrow so you can have a look see if your name is on the list lol

Nice, did that last night too. Found the NSX and Supra ones tough.

Need to revisit to top @N0ddie for a few. 😬

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nice, did that last night too. Found the NSX and Supra ones tough.

Need to revisit to top @N0ddie for a few. 😬
Yeah some were really tough, I didn’t read some of them properly as what you meant to do so it took longer. One or two took me around 15 attempts where you had to control the throttle going around long corners. One of them I did 1st go in Gold. Any of you lot on a wheel I’m still on a controller

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah some were really tough, I didn’t read some of them properly as what you meant to do so it took longer. One or two took me around 15 attempts where you had to control the throttle going around long corners. One of them I did 1st go in Gold. Any of you lot on a wheel I’m still on a controller

I've only used controller up to now. I've found its a nice game to sit and play downstairs with the gf rather than disappearing upstairs where the wheel is and locking myself away for hours.

She's out tomorrow night though so will try it properly then!