ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gran Turismo 7

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've tried to get on twice this afternoon and late afternoon and couldn't get into the game, wanted to have another go at the rally licence again, have to have a go tomorrow.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
What a joke.
The biggest joke is these c***s in the pitlane on a Live Track.

17f9906672b55-screenshotUrl.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I’ve now golded all the challenges since they’ve fixed the drifting event tyres. So now left with the circuit experiences to complete.

Won a million credits in my daily mileage roulette which was a welcome surprise.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had a go for the first time at Circuit Experience on some of the tracks I found it was hard. I’ll be popping on soon to get the Gold Rally, haven’t been on this few days be loosing my touch too

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
How did you get the invitation, I know you can flag a car if your interested in it
Part of the roulette. It will always be something you have no intention of buying so don't get excited. It's not really a prize, more of a "bankrupt" booby prize.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had a pop on this morning and had a look for myself and yeah it’s an intention of you spending money and to spend real money too. I’ve seen a few YouTube thumbnails about the money spending of things. Not great. I managed to do the rally licences and came top of the leaderboard lol sorry.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just unlocked Missions in the past hour or so and managed to get 3 so far. How far back am i compared to you lot lol? I'm rank 9 so far.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I've just unlocked Missions in the past hour or so and managed to get 3 so far. How far back am i compared to you lot lol? I'm rank 9 so far.
I'm similar, I unlocked missions the other day and have so far bagged 4 of them. Pad almost went out of the window with the 911 on High Speed Ring, couldn't keep the thing from tank slapping on the last turn!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm similar, I unlocked missions the other day and have so far bagged 4 of them. Pad almost went out of the window with the 911 on High Speed Ring, couldn't keep the thing from tank slapping on the last turn!
How far you into to game? What’s your rank? i wasn’t too bad on that one spinning wise, but I spun a lot more with the American car on that oval circuit where you got to do 5 laps.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Hmmm seem to have spent a lot of time on this...
17fa9909d8e21-screenshotUrl.jpg

I have two left in the S licence, I need to gold the lap around Interlagos in the Zonda R and actually complete a f**king lap around Spa in the 718k, which is pissing me off because I either f**k it at Radillon or around Blancimont 2. Absolutely dispise using a joy pad on this, need more room the for Playseat.

Last edited:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
What assists are you guys going with when using pad? I seem to be changing them all the time, trying to find a sweet spot that isn't too invasive in terms of ASM, TCS etc but also stops any rear-wheel drive car from pointing in the wrong direction after the first corner exit.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
What assists are you guys going with when using pad? I seem to be changing them all the time, trying to find a sweet spot that isn't too invasive in terms of ASM, TCS etc but also stops any rear-wheel drive car from pointing in the wrong direction after the first corner exit.
I just have ABS on weak and as for TCS I only turn it up to 1 when I'm using a particularly lively car.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm pretty much the same, i have the ABS weak too. The TC i have off 98% of the time as i try and get use to the car before i have to turn it on but it's very rare.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to buy a PS5 just to play this, but after seeing them shrink the payouts for races, not being able to sell cars for credits and the ridiculous microtransactions, I think I will hold off.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I got 500k from one, got one of the Pro-tuned muscle cars last night.

It's still a shite system though. Wish you could just skip the bullshit spinning.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I got 500k from one, got one of the Pro-tuned muscle cars last night.

It's still a shite system though. Wish you could just skip the bullshit spinning.
It should have just remained as being cars, though you always got fucked in that instance too. "oh you've already got 14 Mini Cooper S's, well here is your 15th".

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm level 37 collector so just 13 levels to go to MAX level. I've done well of a few spins. I've had 2 x 1 million, though bank balance is down at 400k at the mo and could be doing with another mil.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'm level 37 collector so just 13 levels to go to MAX level. I've done well of a few spins. I've had 2 x 1 million, though bank balance is down at 400k at the mo and could be doing with another mil.
You're pissing me off on some of the leaderboards too ha ha ha. A couple of them we're within like .020 of each other lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I could also be doing with another 10mil in all honesty, sick of missing out of amazing cars because I refuse to spend an extra 400 quid on microtransactions.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra

If you are prepared for a bit of a grind you could do this.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've had a blast on the Licences again IA I'm at the minute. @N0ddie pretty much all the times your a tthe top and beaten Kie and Eeeriess and you've done really well to get a tthe top a lot. Not sure if thev've just gotten the gold and moved on and not trying to improve on it. There's a few now I've gotten on the top of the Leaderboard and thought f@@@en hell I've done well for a game i hardly play on much.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on IA-10 now and I'm about a 1.5 seconds off from getting Gold lol. It's hard to keep the power down and i forgotten all the tracks on this game and i don't know where I'm going lol

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I pre ordered this and have been on it for about 3 hours in total [emoji2359] I haven't had the time to since it came out.

The 911 on High Speed Ring as mentioned earlier though frustrated me on the pad but have yet to get the wheel out to see what that is like.

I've mainly just stuck race tires on everything for now until they change the plastic tires physics.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Ended up nipping out last night to pick up a used PS4 Pro to save me dragging the PS4 up and down stairs everytime I want to use the wheel. I forgot that Sony doesn't let you log in to 2 PS4 consoles at the same time so that could be a ballache if the gf is downstairs watching Netflix or whatever then gets booted off when I load up the game. Will have to use the Chrome cast jobbie instead. With hindsight I didn't consider that so it's made the purchase that bit more pointless. 🙃

Frame rates are a lot better when the camera is panning around the car/replays. Didn't notice much when driving. My wheel/drivehub cut out on the first race I had so will need to keep an eye on that...not had that problem with the OG PS4. If it keeps doing it I'll have to swap them around I guess.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Gran Turismo 7: World Cicuits And Unlocking Missions Gameplay All Gold - PS5 No Commentary 4K 60FPS

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I still haven't managed to get back on this yet, I've added a few of you on PSN to compare times

My PSN is P-Courty if anyone wants to add

I will probably get the G29 out on the weekend and see how that goes

Anyone else use the motion steering on the DS4? I use it on GT Sport with no issues but think I may go back to the analogue for this

Also anyone struggling with licence times set the demo ghost to 0.5sec ahead and remove your personal ghost, that way if you are gaining on them then you will get gold, you can also judge their braking/accelerating/steering points better, made it easier for me [emoji1303] I did try it 1sec ahead at first but was too far away to be any use

I tried to import my old liveries but you can only import each one as you get the cars [emoji17]

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Was struggling with the Taycan/ring test the other night. Tried ABS on weak and instantly did better. Not sure it'd be good for races though.

I don't like how it says "Try again". Should be "FAIL" still like the old days.