ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Me neither tbh and a lot of the missions don't seem that 'rewarding' to have completed either.

F56 MINI Cooper S
when you skip a mission after failing it, does it put you through to the same position as if you had passed it then?

Two 0 Shitx
Just stole a jet after a few attempts, took it to the airport to put in micheals hangar, landed it nicely on the runway then bam and f**king 747 lands on me and blows me up ffs!

Two 0 Shitx
Theres 2 ways go in and go right left right and theres 2 in little hangars or theres one in the big hangar.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Best way I've found is get franklin with his special ability in a fast car in the west entrance (make sure you special before going through the gate) and make sure you have full health/ armour

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Best way I've found is get franklin with his special ability in a fast car in the west entrance (make sure you special before going through the gate) and make sure you have full health/ armour

This. Best way and go straight to the hanger.

Two 0 Shitx
I want to put it in micheals hangar though, tanks are just mauling me at the minute so will try another time.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I want to put it in micheals hangar though, tanks are just mauling me at the minute so will try another time.

Quick save it at Trevor's, then just fly to michaels. You won't need to keep dying that way!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
How do you save it at Trevor's? Mine wouldn't let me

Land it, pull out phone, quick save.

I was using Trevor's because of the runway. As long as you can land safely you can quick save and it'll be there when you reload it.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but you can't save it there like Trevor saves his tanks/planes etc...?

for example I saved it with franklin as I was hurtling towards the sea on fire, load it from that point and your plane is healthy again and your free of cops

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Yeah but you can't save it there like Trevor saves his tanks/planes etc...?

for example I saved it with franklin as I was hurtling towards the sea on fire, load it from that point and your plane is healthy again and your free of cops

Ah right. Probably, haven't opened that save.

I was using it as an alternative instead of trying to steal it over and over and flying to michaels hanger and then getting taken out by a 747. Takes out the having to steal it over and over. If you crash you can just reload the save!

Ala

Just stole a jet after a few attempts, took it to the airport to put in micheals hangar, landed it nicely on the runway then bam and f**king 747 lands on me and blows me up ffs!

Clio 172
ujy3ydyd.jpg

Got myself 2 fighter jets. Seems easy enough :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah what I did was quick save in a quick car outside the base and keep trying until I got one, then once I'd lost the cops quick saved again (as it happens I was going down in a ball of flames at the time lol) then reloaded it from that save

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Yeh.

Also what we've found if you go in on the wrong side of the road with franklin you get maybe 3-5 seconds of them not noticing. Gives you enough time to get into the hanger with minimal disruption!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't know that. What I did notice though was if you a split second late with the special ability your fucked lol

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Yeah what I did was quick save in a quick car outside the base and keep trying until I got one, then once I'd lost the cops quick saved again (as it happens I was going down in a ball of flames at the time lol) then reloaded it from that save

I parachuted in, was much easier!

Pot luck I found.sometimes I could be shot dead before hitting the floor

Need to get right down into the base, deploy as late as possible and you can literally glide through the hangar doors and land right next to the jet

I reckon if you tried hard enough you could land ontop of it.... might go try

Invincibility PS3 -RIGHT, X, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, R1, RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE

Invincibility 360 -RIGHT, A, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y

Just putting these here...:evil:

But be warned these WILL disable achievements FOR THE CURRENT SESSION ONLY

Inferno 225 cup
Need to get right down into the base, deploy as late as possible and you can literally glide through the hangar doors and land right next to the jet

I reckon if you tried hard enough you could land ontop of it.... might go try

Did this, landed it at Trevor's air strip and saved it, loaded back up with 2 in there ftw.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah so i'm only 50% through the story line. f**k knows how many hours some of you are putting into it!!

I'm only 30% or so. I put in a fair few hours yesterday, only did a couple of missions. Spent an hour trying to get up the mountain with a lorry/trailer combo. Didnae work.

Fiesta ST-3
However, I made a mistake and am a bit gutted.
I wrongly thought Deathwish meant Franklin would get killed (not Devin) leaving the main three surviving. Bloody slaughtered Trevor didn't I..

I did this yesterday. Was gutted so reloaded it about 2 hours prior to it which means I've gotta play through the last 5/6 missions again.