ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Goliath I
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

done the franklin into the base, nicked the jet, lost the cops, landed it at Trevor's airfield, won't start up again! Took a hit on take off! f**k!

Yep, happened to me the first time too. Looked online and people were saying it runs out of fuel lol

Second time I saved it once I was in the air as it seems to repair if you have to reload it.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Finished the storyline now. Time to finish off all the side missions and make me some serious money on the stock markets.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Sunk a million combined into bett and doubled it. Decent return but I wish I hadn't bought the weed shop and the hanger so quickly.

Goliath I
I bought the scrap dealer. Apparently it works by the more cars which are destroyed the bigger your weekly intake... Get to da Military Jet-ahh!

Goliath I
I don't know how anyone can have completed this yet. I play few hours each evening and every time I start playing I get side-tracked from the main missions.

Last night I spent landing the chopper on the Blimp, covering it with Sticky Bombs and parachuting to the nearest building to watch the fireworks display... BOOM!

Then when I was bored of that I went rooting through peoples gardens, climbed onto a house and done an epic dive from their roof into their swimming pool! :cool:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Franklin has 1 mission left, but there's nothing on the map. It's driving me mental!

If you look on Social Club it will have all the ones you have completed lit up then you can find the one you haven't and work out how to trigger it.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't know how anyone can have completed this yet. I play few hours each evening and every time I start playing I get side-tracked from the main missions.

Last night I spent landing the chopper on the Blimp, covering it with Sticky Bombs and parachuting to the nearest building to watch the fireworks display... BOOM!

Then when I was bored of that I went rooting through peoples gardens, climbed onto a house and done an epic dive from their roof into their swimming pool! :cool:

There's completing the story then there's completing the game!

3e9e3u4y.jpg

just to let you all know that before you can play gta online you'll have you download the title update at 12 to be able to play

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I went on a rampage with a golf club last night. Running at full sprint I smashed some woman right across with the face it, such a sweet connection. :D

Clio
I'm not happy with it.

Was about to go make some money with the assasination missions, then discovered I couldn't get on the Bawsaq without having an internet connection. I since bougth a wireless adaptor from a lovely person on here (thank you) so got connected with my Xbox live account and realised I couldn't copy my save game from one account to another so I'd have to start again.

Which is frankly gay. Also, my Xbox live account has to be on the xbox for 30 days before I can trnasfer it accounts to my current GTAV save.

Goliath I
The Bawsaq isn't affected by in-game progress, its (apparently) in relation to what gamers around the world are doing overall.

Could you access the LCN?

Bawsaq is effected by online gameplay hense why its been down untill today. So say everyone went into a cluck n bell and killed every one the stocks for burger shot would go right up, so its more random than irl stockmarkets lol

Clio
Me too!
I tried to buy some Beta Pharmaceuticals (sp?) but it wasn't there at the hotel assassination mission.
How come?

Exactly the same thing and assumed it would have been on the Bawsaq but couldn't get on it.

Did you look in bawsaq? you can only find certain stocks on one of the 2 wesbites (LCN & Bawsaq)

Couldn't get on the bawsaq so assumed I needed to be hooked up to the interweb.