ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm stuck somehow, non of the characters seem to have any missions to do. The last one I did was Franklyn's assassinations for Lester. Now all I seem to have is side missions?

dk

911 GTS Cab
You can't just post a spoiler, at least let us know what the subject is so that we know whether we can click on it!!!!!!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
You can't just post a spoiler, at least let us know what the subject is so that we know whether we can click on it!!!!!!

Lol sorry!

Haha, tbh it isn't really a spoiler but I know some people are a bit funny so I tagged it just in case. It's just about my position in the game now that I have finished it (as in completed all main missions)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm currently on 55%, trevor has just announced he owns the strip club - have i got much left? Still loving all the little details in the game. I don't want it to end, although i'm looking forward to trying online.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm stuck somehow, non of the characters seem to have any missions to do. The last one I did was Franklyn's assassinations for Lester. Now all I seem to have is side missions?

Leave your console running, un paused for like 3 hour. Worked for me!

I completed it, but..
I thought each of the three characters were supposed to get around £25million for the last heist. I killed Trevor, regrettably - then Lester gave Michael Trevor's cut to 'take care of'. Thing is both Franklin & Michael now have around £45million..Either I'm being stupid or something's not right. I know I could have more by doing stocks etc, but I already did Lester's missions; not particularly bothered.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
This is an official release from Rockstar.

Note: Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data. If you are trying to access GTA Online and Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable, please exit to GTAV Story Mode and try entering GTA Online again through the Pause menu in Story Mode. We will be issuing a title update that will fix this issue as soon as possible.

So if your getting this message just back out.

Sorry to you guys who have already lost your details.

Source: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...apartments-and-or-in-game-money-in-GTA-Online

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I've started again - I'm going to do it properly and earn mega money this time!

Yeh I've just completed the story second time round and done the first Assassination mission you can do without it interrupting the story... already tripled my money...

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Yeh I only touched the main story, really it's only 50%.

I've been on holiday anyways, hence the ease of getting on and playing. Haven't looked at online yet.

SQ5
Ending spoiler

So I've got lots of strangers and freaks missions to do still, if I have to kill someone off after the big one what happens with these missions? Is it possible to keep all three characters as a friend said he has?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Ending spoiler

So I've got lots of strangers and freaks missions to do still, if I have to kill someone off after the big one what happens with these missions? Is it possible to keep all three characters as a friend said he has?

choose option C 'deathwish' then you get to keep all three characters

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I laughed out loud at this cutscene on more than one occasion:

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Flol - Michael for me has just 3% accuracy - lack of decent input devices for the utter, complete, total fail. ;)

Franklin's better at 32% - but that will purely be down to me walking around and punching people out.

D.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Was looking at my stats last night lol. Total kills Michael - 450. Total kills franklin - 500. Total kills Trevor- 1743.

think I've done his character justice lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm coming close to the end now I think, on approx 57% should finish tonight then I can have a go online :)

I'm stuck now with no idea what to do.

The only letter on my map for any character is Lester, but I can only visit him with the black guy.....but I don't want to do those yet as I want more money to play with stocks etc.

I seem to remember on GTAIV there were missions everywhere on the map. I occasionally get the question marks appear for the freaks, but not much more than that at the moment.

AK

M240i
You have to do the first assassination mission with Lester to progress the game, if you haven't done that already.

The rest can wait till all other missions are complete.