ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Goliath I
In respect to Rockstar, when the trailer was released it was an announcement to state that the game was in full development.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Maybe it's just me but I preferred the older GTAs with rubbish graphics, lol. GTA3 & Vice City/San Andreas etc. :cool:

Ibiza SC
Need to rebuy GTA4 as never got as far as half way through it! That was on PC though but want 360 version this time.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
People playing GTA4, why? It was mega s**t compared so San Andreas. I'd rather download San Andreas on Xbox live than play GTA4.

Ibiza SC
It's more a fact that I've never completed the story of GTA4 compared to the rest of then, regardless of whether SA was better or not.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Small update, Rockstar have released some new screenshot today with more to come later this week according to there news feed!

actual_1345416814.jpg

actual_1345416829.jpg

actual_1345416846.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I think this may be the perfect excuse to get a new PC!

Graphically it looks superb if that is actual game play.

Evo 5 RS
Those screens look AMAZING. But blatantly taken at some 4320 resolution and enough full scene aliasing to make Jesus look like he's chopping onions.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It just feels like it hasn't built up enough head of steam to be 2012... still early though! Fingers crossed!

Vice City was best. Tony Montana ftw! Nice size aswell, new ones ended up so grey/dark and massive, took a day to get to anywhere!

Petrol Blue 182.
It just feels like it hasn't built up enough head of steam to be 2012... still early though! Fingers crossed!

Vice City was best. Tony Montana ftw! Nice size aswell, new ones ended up so grey/dark and massive, took a day to get to anywhere!

Can agree with that, holding up a hardware store with a screwdriver!

Always remember jumping on a moped at the begining of the game and Billy Jean comes on the radio.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Roadies! Hope they have races throughout that so you can pick them off one by one.

Dec 11th is rumoured. There's a whole thing about a twitter user with the name 11DecemberGTAV who was the 10,000th follower of the Epsilon Program and predicted we'd get screen shots and a release date today...

Could just have been lucky though.

I was just about to get all 'Don't go bumping this shiz without pics, vids, news etc you b*****d'.

That'll do. There still hasn't been a date announced yet has there? couldn't find any word of it. It would help to avoid the delays that happened with GTA IV though.

Sleeping Dogs is f**king brilliant by the way for anyone who loved GTA IV & the GTA universe. Just thought I'd add that.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
:D

Have good memories of driving off the top of the mountain and parachuting out the door.

Evo 5 RS
Pushing the boat out as far as they can as far as graphics go. Would never of said it could look better than 4 on 360, but those shots look amazing.

Goliath I
I can never really get worked up about pictures, teasers, trailers etc... Until I see actual gameplay they could be fobbing you off with any old hype.