ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
7ADDA052-7A85-420B-9D3F-8D1CACF79B31-8129-000004C642548DD3_zpsdc090c63.gif

Update. My next door neighbour reckons his copy has NOT been dispatched yet :(

Bloke in the petrol station reckons his order status is 'nearly dispatching'.

dk

911 GTS Cab
You're on the wind up, right?
No, us high rollers get post delivered every day, by a naked supermodel, if they have no post for us, we get a consolation blowjob, so the morning wasn't all bad. Luckily Munson is after me on the route.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I hope the online GTA is good.
And the three switchable characters

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No, us high rollers get post delivered every day, by a naked supermodel, if they have no post for us, we get a consolation blowjob, so the morning wasn't all bad. Luckily Munson is after me on the route.

Sounds like a CS wife.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sorry to get back on topic of the game, but apparently it takes around 10 seconds to switch to another playable character, but this time is spent as the camera pans out of your currently view and then locates the other character and zooms back in.

AK

M240i
Sorry to get back on topic of the game, but apparently it takes around 10 seconds to switch to another playable character, but this time is spent as the camera pans out of your currently view and then locates the other character and zooms back in.

What's your delivery due date?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ive been ringing random phone numbers in the phone book all day and asking what their status is if they have pre ordered it, its about halfy half at the moment.