ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

dk

911 GTS Cab
I wonder if anyone at work will know enough about this to work out why I phone in sick Tuesday. Shouldn't have mentioned it to that guy I work with the other day!
no I'm sure the biggest game release of all time won't make it onto the news, and i doubt any of your colleagues will have it being delivered to work, so you'll be fine........

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL! "We charge what we want, we charge what we waaaant, Grand Theft Auto, we charge what we want"

8y8usere.jpg

Swift Sport
I'm not bothered about video games 99% of the time, but GTA releases are always a special occasion. It's like opening the door to another world.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good to see a few of you have added your name to the CS Elite crew on the XB360.

As a reminder, you can join the CS Elite Crew here: http://rsg.ms/18HwfoY

We've only got 13 members thus far. I believe PS3 members can also add to this if needbe.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just saw the advert for this on TV again.

Quite incredible the reputation that Rockstar have gained from GTA alone. Just phenomenal. What started as a little design house in Edinburgh and look at them now.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Good to see a few of you have added your name to the CS Elite crew on the XB360.

As a reminder, you can join the CS Elite Crew here: http://rsg.ms/18HwfoY

We've only got 13 members thus far. I believe PS3 members can also add to this if needbe.

What can we actually do with this crew? Is it used within the game?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just saw the advert for this on TV again.

Quite incredible the reputation that Rockstar have gained from GTA alone. Just phenomenal. What started as a little design house in Edinburgh and look at them now.

Did you see the cost to make the game? That's a powerful powerful game if you can spend that and guarantee profit!

Very powerful company.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Did you see the cost to make the game? That's a powerful powerful game if you can spend that and guarantee profit!

Very powerful company.

Yeah I think it was you that posted the image? This game has cost more than any other title and only Pirates of the Caribbean 3 has been more expensive comparing to movies. That's just mental.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I wonder what the other characters will do when your not them?

Apparently they get on with their lives. So when you switch back to them they'll be doing something else. A negative someone made was that when you switch to a character and then switch back straight away, the character has changed clothes and is in a completely different location, but another guy said that was rubbish and when they did it the character was in the exact same place as he left him getting on with his life.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Apparently they get on with their lives. So when you switch back to them they'll be doing something else. A negative someone made was that when you switch to a character and then switch back straight away, the character has changed clothes and is in a completely different location, but another guy said that was rubbish and when they did it the character was in the exact same place as he left him getting on with his life.

Ye I'd say it would be the latter, I doubt rock star would develop something with a mistake like that would they

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I think the CEX prices are generated by stock count, so when everyone starts trading it in (why they would I'm not sure) then their price they pay will go down. Maybe?

Abarth 595
Would it be worth £200 to get a console? Mainly for GTA5 :)

If you're only getting a console for this then just get a pre-owned one. They will be going dirt cheap once people start offloading them before the next gen consoles. I'm gonna be selling my PS3 once I'm done with GTA.