ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Enjoyed the heist too. Map is huge compared to GTA IV, stole a private jet then stupidly managed to fly into forces airspace without realising and got shot down. Managed to fall off the top of the Vinewood sign and die. :eek:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Stole a plane. Flew to the top of the cable car. There are 2 bikes on the top of the mountain. Bike off the cable car frame and parachute down. Life is now restored

FUUUUU the back pack was the Parachute?

Ive approached this differently. I've done 3/4 missions, but Ive spent the day driving every road on the island, and then went round the entire edge of the island on a Jet Ski.

At least when I press start there are no shaded map areas now :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I ran my jet ski up the beach and came to a big enclosed base thing? Whatevers in that place they didn't want to be my friend i was shot about 2716 times :(

F82 M4
Random as f**k question but the picture from my Xbox is really bad.

Tv is brand new Samsung.

Lines on it appear jagged. Almost as if you zoom in on a line on MSPaint.

You sure you've done the correct settings? You using component or HDMI? Make sure all the settings are in HD etc.

Apparently if you score high enough you can earn a discount.

Yeah, I got 10% off all purchases there. Only got four or five golds, one bronze and the rest silver, maybe the discount increases with the amount of medals or something.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
This game is truly amazing. Just done the first mission with chop.

Not sure how they've managed to fcuk up the ifruit app and rockstar social site.

dk

911 GTS Cab
This game is truly amazing. Just done the first mission with chop.

Not sure how they've managed to fcuk up the ifruit app and rockstar social site.
Millions of people trying to access it at once?

will be the same as when ios7 is released, and when gta online is released in a few weeks, victim of its own success.

unfortunately it's difficult to model going from a few thousand beta users to millions.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Millions of people trying to access it at once?

will be the same as when ios7 is released, and when gta online is released in a few weeks, victim of its own success.

unfortunately it's difficult to model going from a few thousand beta users to millions.

Its the biggest game ever though, didn't they think there might be a few people trying to access it?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Haven't done any missions yet. For the past two hours I've gone around lamping people. Lol.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Loving it so far, although when you damage your car in the middle of nowhere it takes forever to get back to where you need to be, unless a quick car is nearby to steal.

Megane r26
This is where I am, Ive done the Rece, I've chose my men to do the Job, but now what? I'm playing as Michael and he said he would phone me? But nothing?

You'll get a text when you need to go get pest control van (that'll be on your map) then you take van back and then same again when the chemicals are ready.

I'm on the redneck missions now with another character. 13.7 % complete lol

Mini Cooper S sport
Haven't had a chance to play it much as I had to work late but oh my it's pretty! I've driven around for a bit after the first mission and boned a prostitute though lol

Random as f**k question but the picture from my Xbox is really bad.

Tv is brand new Samsung.

Lines on it appear jagged. Almost as if you zoom in on a line on MSPaint.
are you using a hdmi cable as you will only get a hd picture if your using a hdmi cable or component cables scart will only give you standard def and will look s**t

dk

911 GTS Cab
Currently chilling on the Vinewood open top bus sightseeing tour lol

not seen any prostitutes yet :(

Well, surprise surprise. It lives up to the hype, and betters it. It's amazing. I've spent the last few hours on it, done a few missions and some messing about - and I don't feel like I've even come close to scratching the surface.

Only weak thing about it so far is the spastic playing it -
During the first street race you do, I kept accidentally pressing triangle!- meaning I flew out of the car, onthe last corner, whilst leading. Every time. Must have done it 15 times.
I was going insane.

I know it's a totally different map to San Andreas - but is anything recognisable from before, other than by name? I was half expecting to turn up at the old Grove Street and was a little disappointed when I didn't. Don't get me wrong, it's undoubtedly better in every way to the other game, but it would have been nice to have some similarities.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Brilliant game. So far so good!
Think the 3 characters idea just makes the game that whole lot bigger too
It's ace

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
At first I though it was weird how strong the brakes are, and how hard the cars are to destroy but I now think its a good thing because it doesn't interfere with the missions as much.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just paid 5 grand to get Michael a proper suit! Franklin next. They should all have suits! I need more money!

Except Trevs, he has mental scarring.