ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Clio 182
After the 1st heist i went out and spent big on Franklin, gave him what i think he would of bought. big diamond earrings and modded out his car fully. Am i the only one who will only listen to certain radio stations with each of them... Michael for me always wears a suit and listens to POP. Cant beat killing people to a bit of Rihanna. Great game.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i can't believe last of us got 10/10, if it was released tomorrow it would struggle to get 8's when comparing it to this 10/10 game!

ermmm yeah so today went quick, i've just unlocked trevor and done the first mission with him. Been driving around all over the places map is massive, tomorrow i think i'll fly a few planes.

A4 Avant
I'm liking it. Only done the first few missions and shall probably concentrate on that aspect first.

i did some tow truck task and it was great lowering the hook then hooning round corners towing the car.

whats everyone's favourite radio station?

clio 182 black /gold
I kept getting shot. I am up to the police shooting scene on the 1st heist. I will play more after work tonight.

clio 182 black /gold
Tesco also, the annoying thing is its being saying since last week it wouldn't be delivered until the 18th, what is the point of pre-ordering a game if they aren't going to deliver it to you on release day? I'm not bothered as tbh the way things have turned out I'm only just finishing work for the day and have yet to eat, so I wouldn't have got much time on it anyway.
I ordered through Tesco, it arrived at 12ish when posty came.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Only thing I don't really like is the fact that you can flip the car over if its on its roof. Minor annoyance, but meh.

DB.

BMW 440i
It makes the game more playable which is good though.

It makes me laugh how cars can literally drive up the sides of mountains, but I like it despite it being unrealistic, improves the ability to explore

Cup, Lude & Z
Gun challenge discounts at ammo shop...

Yeah, I got 10% off all purchases there. Only got four or five golds, one bronze and the rest silver, maybe the discount increases with the amount of medals or something.

10% discount for bronzes, 15% discount for silvers, 25% discount for all gold. Did it last night found the last pistol challenge the hardest to get gold

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
So I wandered into Tesco on my way home from work at 6pm, literally shelves full of copies for both PS3 and Xbox. Why do people pre-order then spend the day worrying whether it'll arrive?

Anyway, spent 2 and half hours on it last night. Huge improvement on the old games, this feels much more like a real life city, not a game. Love the fact you can be wafting along then get randomly involved in stopping a mugging.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I tried stealing a big plane, it wouldn't do anything when I hit the triangle button!

Cable car was good, didn't want to risk parachuting - couldn't work that out!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I got charged when i preordered from tesco. Got a cheeky £2 refund yesterday too, its its cost me £28 in total.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone noticed that if you go and stand next to people in the street they either run off or start a fight?

An orange one
Think ill pop out tonight and get this...

to usually do a few missions then just muck about wreaking havoc, much more fun lol

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Do you actually have to buy him a suit? I just changed his clothes back to his suit at his house

Titanium 182 FF
Car customisation is so good this time round, I turned my Rebel 4x4 pickup into a full blown Sand dune truck with a mack off turbo. For them times when you fancy a blast up Mount Chiliad :eek:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The maps so big, I've not even touched the green part of the map either

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
What's with the lack of pedestrians having cash on them.
Anybody else ran over one of the gangsters near franklins house and had f**k loads of them chase you?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played for a couple hours last night, phenomenal.

Lol at helping a woman who was mugged then taking the cash for yourself, win!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you get much cash out the petrol stations? Never got round to it last night! :eek:

Epic game. Isn't that pull the house down stunt out of Lethal Weapon? I know it from somewhere! Oh and there is some big f**k off houses on this map. I passed one, looked like a castle ffs! Want!

So much exploring to be done! Haven't seen a 911 yet though! F type is fun, Viper is rapid! Great for getting somewhere in a hurry... whilst dieing in a fireball of course!

Oh and i'm very impressed that it doesn't take that long to get places by car. I felt in SA all I did was drive around terrible road structure to go places. I find it very quick on this map. Sometimes wish the camera was a tad higher up (right stick isn't good enough) so I could actually see what's infront of me at 190mph!