ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Megane 225 F1
f**k. Spent so much time last night reading about the game. I'm getting more and more excited. Not been this excited about a game since San Andreas came out. I remember it arriving in the post a day early on half term.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

Jesus f**k!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I think there's a chance Shopto orders may start arriving tomorrow...

Last edited:
Mines saying Dispatching now -

Dispatching now
Latest Event:
Order Received - 7 Sep 2013 23:32:08
Description:
We've started preparing your parcel for delivery and it should leave our facility in the next few hours to a few days. We'll send you an e-mail once your order has dispatched. The length of time your parcel spends in this stage doesn’t change your delivery date.

Will it just hang at that for a few days?

They'll get dispatched saturday and you'll get it monday/tuesday. All they're are doing is pre packing them ready to send off and thats why you're getting these automated emails. When they print your details the system will automatically send an email saying it's being processed/dispatch.

Clio 1.2
Must be easy working in Amazon at the moment, fill the entire trolly with GTA V do this about 20-30 times job done!

dk

911 GTS Cab
This thread is killing me.

I've booked the day off work Tuesday. If it fails to arrive, I'll be pissed. Ill have to wait until mid morning for postie anyway, and I love 100m from the delivery office :(

Clio 182
This thread is killing me.

I've booked the day off work Tuesday. If it fails to arrive, I'll be pissed. Ill have to wait until mid morning for postie anyway, and I love 100m from the delivery office :(

I live next door to my delivery office. My mail comes at mid day! I feel your pain.