ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Clio 182
Rumours have it that amazon have made to many pre-orders, my house mates estimated delivery has changed to the 20th now.

Mine still says dispatched estimated tomorrow though so fingers crossed!

Golf R soon...
Tesco dispatched mine last night, got the email at midnight.

Hopefully it turns up tomorrow ready for me to play in the evening:cool:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've just been to my local game to order a ps4 and the guy there reckons I'll be able to walk in tomorrow and pick one up if I wanted.
Might just do that seeing as my postie doesn't get here til 2pm anyway. I just hope my ps3will play it if I do end up buying it as the blu ray is playing up..

Petrol Blue 182.
c7pD1Mi.jpg

What do we think of this map then?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Is it bad that I pre ordered hoping it would come Saturday / today and if it doesn't I'm going to midnight release it?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Is it bad that I pre ordered hoping it would come Saturday / today and if it doesn't I'm going to midnight release it?

I wouldn't say its bad per say, just maybe stupid that you cant wait a few hours to not have the hassle of sending the other copy back.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't say its bad per say, just maybe stupid that you cant wait a few hours to not have the hassle of sending the other copy back.

Not much hassle really, ill pay cash at Asda. Mother goes shopping Wednesdays so ill send one of them back with her.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Not much hassle really, ill pay cash at Asda. Mother goes shopping Wednesdays so ill send one of them back with her.

ah I see, clever plan, didn't think of that one.

in other news, i'm not sure, but I think mine might have shipped from Game!

an exciting update i'm sure you will all agree.
Shipped Grand Theft Auto V New Xbox 360 1 £40.99

RB 182
I just been told by amazon that mine won't arrive by tomorrow!

I've cancelled the order and I'm going to try my luck at tesco tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

RB 182
I know, it is very poor.

I would rather chance my luck and hope to buy it for a few quid dearer in store tomorrow than have to wait til the end of the week.

Range Rover Sport
Mine says dispatched on the 'Game' website.

Nothing arrived yet so I'm guessing I'll receive it tomorrow. Not a major issue though, just looking forward to running around doing random things as never good with the missions.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Post has been, no game.

Ah well, at least my predicament with the football tonight is solved.

Evo 5 RS
Installing to the HDD on 360 is death in some cases where the game requires constant access. Not really sure why, it just seems to hammer the performance and cause stuttering in some cases. Think the best answer would be it's an ageing POS.