ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Kevin...?

Anyone?

Sorry mate missed that.

I'm not sure on the respawn but you definitely store and leave cars in there. I think Cookie might be right, if you take it out and wreck it and leave it. It won't be there when you go back. Which is cool and realistic to a point.

Your default car is always there. Bit gutting if you find a nice car. That's why I always have 2 of everything. ;)

Sorry mate missed that.

I'm not sure on the respawn but you definitely store and leave cars in there. I think Cookie might be right, if you take it out and wreck it and leave it. It won't be there when you go back. Which is cool and realistic to a point.

Your default car is always there. Bit gutting if you find a nice car. That's why I always have 2 of everything. ;)

Itll be nice if you could change the car. I want trevor to have one of them monster trucks.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i've no idea how you change default car. Michael shouldn't have a Viper, way too cool for that.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
When robbing people at ATM's, do you wait until they're done or whilst at the machine?

That ended badly for me. Black guy shot me after I tried to threaten someone. My guess is wait until they walk away.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Are all 3 characters unique? By that I mean if I find a rocket launcher with say, Michael, will Franklin or Trevor be able to use it too?

S4 Avant
I've not even explored the whole map yet. Massive area to cover!

so far I've discovered that when you jump out of planes you don't automatically gain a parachute, the cops don't like single gunshots, no matter how remote you are and the handbrake cam does my head in.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm envious of the amount of time people on CS can put aside for this game!

I get a maximum of 3 hours a night. Not sure how I could possibly wangle any more with work/food/gym/woman!

You go to bed too early. First few weeks of release... GTAV > Sex.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've not even explored the whole map yet. Massive area to cover!

so far I've discovered that when you jump out of planes you don't automatically gain a parachute, the cops don't like single gunshots, no matter how remote you are and the handbrake cam does my head in.

Handbrake cam? That's the movie reel cam isn't it? The handbrake is a different button.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I seem to have no money with Michael at the moment, going to have to check that later!

Mad Trevor has lots of money.

Can you go to a car dealer and buy fancy sports cars?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok, so what's the dilly-o with the map at the top of the Cable Car station.

Also, WTF are the alien's about when Michael trys the spliff from the random guy on the street.

Trevor has some made rage too.

Cup, Lude & Z
Had a little real life GTA action today, found this on the job...

IMAG0744.jpg

Police took it away :S

Last edited:
  Cup, Lude & Z
where did you find that? Whilst digging on a job or something? Proper handgun that.

We got some cable trays going through the bin shoot rooms on some flats, we have to insulate the holes for fire purposes floor to floor. The lads were removing the insulation to begin some work and it was stuffed inside.