ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just got a 911T, modded it fully, took it a drive in the country and some c**t stole it from me. :(

Believe me, this was a lot funnier when AK was on the mic almost crying as it was getting nicked. "He's gonna take my car? No. No. No. No... he's taking the car. Nooo!"

He'd spent the previous 10 minutes driving it around saying how awesome it was and then spent a fortune modding it.

Poor AK. Lesson learned though: Be wary of strangers stopping you for help.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Got stopped for help next to an alley in east LS.

Didn't like the situation, so popped the woman in the face. With that 6 guys stroll out of the alley whistling and pretending not to look suspicious.

lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm clearly missing out on party chat!

Agree with DK, no more spoilers for later missions. Everyone has done the first ones.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Got stopped for help next to an alley in east LS.

Didn't like the situation, so popped the woman in the face. With that 6 guys stroll out of the alley whistling and pretending not to look suspicious.

lol

Flol. I'm fed up getting shot at by Black guy whilst in dodgy parts. I can't even see where the bullets are coming from half the time!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Trevor has me in f**king stitches!

The stuff he says when you interact with pedestrians is amazing.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Got away with $4.8m from the heist, all seemed a bit too easy tbh. Trevor is an absolute nutter. Took an awesome selfie with him and my xbox decided to freeze...

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Party chat sounds good. Could do with adding all of the crew members on Xbox

Separate thread maybe? Scutch?

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
How have people managed to spray the wheels a separate colour when modding?

Also, when doing flight school how do you complete it? I've done all the tasks but they still don't allow me to go into the airport? Does it need all holds?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Also, when doing flight school how do you complete it? I've done all the tasks but they still don't allow me to go into the airport? Does it need all holds?

I bought new wheels then it gave me colour options. Not sure what to modify next!

Goliath I
Shame you cant' seem to do any 'Emergency Service' missions. Remember in San Andreas where if you done the Fire Engine missions you could walk through fire (iirc)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'm still annoyed the characters have 'special abilities' totally ruins some some of the missions.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm still annoyed the characters have 'special abilities' totally ruins some some of the missions.

Thats one thing that I've not really got to grips with yet. I forgot about these abilities and I never use them but I've done most of the missions fine anyway.

Buy the hanger then your allowed in.

Apparently if you buy stocks in insurance and then go nuts with damaging cars. The stock will rise

PH1 172
Im about 50% through the game...I'm trying so hard not to complete it, I want this game to last for awhile

Gonna have a go again soon, I have some cars in my garages tho. Franklin has a Ford GT and a turbo'd bike at home, at his storage garage tho, I have a modded matte Viper, Modded matte black GTO with a blower coming out the bonnet, and a Merc G wagon.

Trevor has an awesome lifted truck on some massive wheels and tyres, might see if I can put a blower coming out the bonnet to finish the look!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The GWagons are awesome. I want a matte black one for the garage! Time yet!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had a matte black fully tuned 911 as a getaway car. Bit of a handful in the wet!

Clio
Do the charachter share the money or does each one have their own? Only just thought about this today as I spent almost all my cash that Trevor had onthe Hangar and can I f**k get the hang of landing the plane.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I put a car in Franklins home garage and then it f**king disappeared, how do you get round this?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is it wrong how I'm planning on spending my Friday night on this?