ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Goliath I
In all the excitement over finally getting to play this game I totally forgot about a feature they've missed out yet again on console. Replays! :( PC version of IV had a replay feature...could make some crackin' get away vids.

Yeah been a few times I've thought s**t, wish I could have recorded that! One being an epic barrel roll into the sea after a cop car side swiped me at the airport

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I took a bus into the airport, speed style. Eventually ended up in the sea with 4 other police cars.... Swam away eventually!

Evo 5 RS
I was playing quite late last night and was knackered. Dozed off on the bed and heard a smash. Was flying through the air and rolled Mike's saloon all the way down a hill lol. Don't drive when tired :boring:

Revels Mum & Sister
I started playing last night about 10pm. Thought I felt tired and it was 1am ooooppppss

Not put much time in yet. Done a few side missions and I am now on the First Heist mission. Will take me ages to finish due to time constraints.

Swift Sport
I love how Rockstar have concentrated on making the game varied and spontaneous. There's a definite lack of repetition compared to previous games.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think it's pretty simple. Leave Lester's missions until last when you have the most to invest.

Evo 5 RS
So, say you take a car out of your special garage or safe house, park it up properly in a bay or similar...should it be there when you come out of an activity? If you park on the reds does it get impounded? lol. Clever if so...

Not sure on it as there's a few issues with cars disappearing apparently. Not had a problem with the safe houses losing them like some people have.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I love how Rockstar have concentrated on making the game varied and spontaneous. There's a definite lack of repetition compared to previous games.

Definitely. I did one mission with Trevor with someone in the back of his truck and it was raining and they moaned about getting wet. I failed and did it again with them both in a car, and the dialogue was different.

Titanium 182 FF
I think it's pretty simple. Leave Lester's missions until last when you have the most to invest.

You also need to get on BAWSAQ to make all the stock purchases relevant to the assassinations, have you been able to use it?

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Where cab I find a veyron to steal?

Also, does anyone else use cabs a lot on this game to get from side of the map to other? So much quicker.

Used to use them loads in GTA4, haven't used one yet in GTA5, loving driving or flying round it at the moment.

Getting one of the quad bikes and driving across the map in pretty much a straight line is great fun

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I messed the shares up again. Left it too long then realised they'd dropped :( fcuk sake!

S4 Avant
Used to use them loads in GTA4, haven't used one yet in GTA5, loving driving or flying round it at the moment.

Getting one of the quad bikes and driving across the map in pretty much a straight line is great fun

Gta4 lacked something with it being purely city based. Driving mountain roads is loads better!

Get the impression they took more from San Andreas when making this one.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
retuned my copy because when i got to a certain point (having to hijack the military convoy) i would kill everyone go to jump in the lorry and the console would reset no matter what, then come up saying it was because of the hdd and i should try a re install if it persists, which i did, twice, once on the hdd and once on a USB drive, no matter which person or mission i tried after that it would just keep crashing, tried it on a mates xbox same thing happened... problem is now no where has it in stock in gloucester :(

They keep blaming discs/hdd etc, it's b****cks, 1000's of people can't play the game after a quick google search, guessing they will release a patch at some point. On their technical advise page where someone asks 'it keeps crashing if I fail mission x' is 'try not to fail mission x' actual LOL.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
The only issue I've had was when I was told to practice shooting the dogs, I walked upto the spot with him and then all of the sudden he said we'll done without me doing anything and walked off and I couldn't do anything as there were no dogs to kill. Wasted about 20 minutes following him around until I realised he was just going about his business. Had to kill myself to start again lol.

Evo 5 RS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMIo8GlMflo

Quite a few, xbox users have it even worse.

Weird. Had zero issues on PS3.

lol.

HNpkL12.jpg

hSJIMJk.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Dont want to stray off topic but how the f^&k do people let this happen for ten years!!! Anyway playing the game later :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Just about to start playing this... Need to read up on the stocks stuff now!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm struggling making decent amounts of cash.

Later in the game, can you create and do your own heists and get millions?

I'm still pretty early on in the game

Renault Clio MK4 RS
How far is everyone on it? So far im 81.2% of the way through the whole game! Last 30% takes the pee though. Loved the missions on the game but wish there was more! Cant wait until 1st October when the online is coming out! Will be fun!