ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

grarargahrgh bloody wipers!

How gay is that rain sensor thing??

So bloody annoying when you get that in between rain where its not quite enough for the intermittent setting, but the rain sensor doesnt cope with it coz it cant sense the slow build up of drops of water on the windscreen!

Oh btw, just got my first time membership in the post. Been using the forums for a couple of months and finally took the plunge. Will post pics of the car in a new thread in a bit!

Kot

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yes they are not perfect... try not to get wax when washing the car onto the windscreen as that can muck it up a bit.

I find I rarely have to intervene when its set to either the highest sensitivy or just below highest.

I never know if there set to auto or not and how lazy are we.

Was never a problem to tuurn my wipers on before - I dont know how my wrists coped with the strain and how my brain managed to carry out the task!

Wipers always on auto though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

They are superb - a bit ga-ga at times, but I really miss them when I drive a car without auto wipers. It amuses me how the lazy-get Frenchies couldnt be bothered to switch the wiper motion over for us right-hand drive Brits - the bloody passenger gets a clearer view of the road than the driver! :)

D.