ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great Wheels

Clio
Hi
I managed to damage 2 of my wheels but i got replacements off ebay from a company who are amazing. They are called Magikwheels and they did me a really good deal. Just £150 posted for 2 team dynamics wheels. The person you wanna be speaking to is Andy Ralphs and his email is andyr@rimstock.com and he works at rimstock, the same place the team dynamics and 100+ get manufactured. Managed to source the wheels for me and sent me them next day delivery and i got them today at 8am. He does a great service and is 100% trustworthy and a nice guy to deal with so just wanted to tell people to check him on on ebay before buying wheels from halfrauds or whereva else. he practically sells them near factory prices.
cheers

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
in between the spokes on my bros pro race 1.2s they havent even sprayed the properly