ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green Track Cup - Back To Basics

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Got our first child due next month and with work , and life in general i can't seem em getting much use out of it next year.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Got our first child due next month and with work , and life in general i can't seem em getting much use out of it next year.
Same thing happened to me with the AG mate. Knowing what was coming also meant I knew I wouldn’t have time to keep faffing with my mk2 either.

It’s a shame to see the ad, but I can fully understand your reasons why. GLWTS. 👍🏻

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Same thing happened to me with the AG mate. Knowing what was coming also meant I knew I wouldn’t have time to keep faffing with my mk2 either.

It’s a shame to see the ad, but I can fully understand your reasons why. GLWTS. 👍🏻

God guys.... it must be the mixture of owning a green clio and a baby.... you ain't helping a man out here.... I am determind not to sell mine. I can't take 10 years to build it and then sell it when its just about finished....

Shame to see this Neil, if it is what you want though I wish you all the best with the sell. I hope you get what you want for it too... well worth it

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
God guys.... it must be the mixture of owning a green clio and a baby.... you ain't helping a man out here.... I am determind not to sell mine. I can't take 10 years to build it and then sell it when its just about finished....

Shame to see this Neil, if it is what you want though I wish you all the best with the sell. I hope you get what you want for it too... well worth it
😂😂 you ain’t got the wiring sorted out yet!!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Last pictures of the clio in my ownership , its went to a friend who I'm sure will get more use out of it than I would of managed.😥😥

received_377243572949240.jpeg
received_2943258955689439.jpeg

Audi s3
Damn I was looking forward too seeing this going round kh!

Daddy duties come first though, all the best.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Ah man, so gutted you had to sell up, but if its what you wanted its the right thing. Glad its gone to a mate too, I guess you can possibly keep an eye on it and have a peddle at some point then?

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
I like those little trailers with the fold up hitch. Shame you didn't get as much use out of it as you would have liked. Built a cracking car though.

Yip it is a cracking trailer think it might also be sold and hadn't even advertised it yet

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Ah man, so gutted you had to sell up, but if its what you wanted its the right thing. Glad its gone to a mate too, I guess you can possibly keep an eye on it and have a peddle at some point then?

Thanks Neil didnt really have to sell but just thought it was a waste sitting in the corner of the garage un used.
I'm sure if I'm up at track the new owner would give me a shot, but not sure if I would want to as that's how I ended up buying it back last time around 🤣🤣

I kept a set of track wheels and have track pads so sure they will get put to use when I get some spare time for a trackday or two.
20190916_163022.jpg

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
Thanks Neil didnt really have to sell but just thought it was a waste sitting in the corner of the garage un used.
I'm sure if I'm up at track the new owner would give me a shot, but not sure if I would want to as that's how I ended up buying it back last time around 🤣🤣

I kept a set of track wheels and have track pads so sure they will get put to use when I get some spare time for a trackday or two.
View attachment 1433934
Love a trophy tho....... I need to get another one of these too !

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Since seeing yours up for sale I have seen another person selling for the same reason aswell - I am thinking am I crazy not considering selling... ha
Trophy a new purchase? looks nice

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Yeh bought the trophy as I still wanted to have a clio but one I could use on road and track for fun.

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
What other gardening tools is there?

I doubt it this year.
Still got a loom to make and funds are low lol

how far away is yours?

Strimmer, hedge cutters and rip saw I’ve got 😂

Far 😂 I saved up for loom and ecu then spent it on the pedal box conversion. Going to track my Leon and finish the Clio with bits I want.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Strimmer, hedge cutters and rip saw I’ve got 😂

Far 😂 I saved up for loom and ecu then spent it on the pedal box conversion. Going to track my Leon and finish the Clio with bits I want.

yeah im not sure what i'm going to do for a loom. i've just noticed the pms ecu and loom package. looks quite appealing....