ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green Valver - Hereford

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport
Spotted green Clio 16v in Hereford yesterday and this evening. College road, and going over the railway bridge towards blackfriars st.... DDD at end of plate... I'm sure ur on here, as think I spotted ya a yr or so ago. If u see a grey mk2 Mondeo P*** UWK, gissus a wave as thats the car I use for work :D

Naples 16v
I work in Hereford too, not seen this valver yet, do you ever see mine -Naples valver and my mates Williams 2. Both work at Wyevale

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport
yip. Seen them a few times... When I had my Williams 2 (up to May last yr) once I went there, and ur valver, and the williams were parked up, so I parked next to them :D. Looked good having 2 x Williams and a Valver in a row :D

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
Ive not long bought a valver and live in hereford, well when im not at uni. Ive defo seen a red naples valver parked on westfaling street....Ive got a Monaco Blue PH2 valver with black wheels, mighta seen me kaning those various idiots we're so lucky to have in our city over easter LOL

Green valvers are rare as, dont think ive seen one in the flesh. Infact i didnt think there was any other valvers in hereford until i bought mine, then i started seeing them everywhere. theres another blue one lurking around. must have just not noticed them.

either way hereford sucks for owning a moderatly quick car, the 5.0 are just everywhere and will pull you for jack sh*t. and if things were'nt already bad, the arrival of the undercover Silver Octavia VRS has meant there's no getting away! Up north (Huddersfield) is where its at, the police actually have something better to do than pull you for 'apparantly speeding' every 5 mins, providing you dont drive like an idiot you can get away with having quite a bit of fun..... esecially on the yorkshire back roads ;) .

Cheers
Sam

172 cup
Hi, I work in Hereford too! Work at Special Metals (Homer Rd) I have a 172 cup, had a williams blue valver before that.

I didnt expect to see anyone elso on here from Hereford, as most people drive tractors or landrovers!

Havent seen any of your cars, but will keep an eye out.

Tim.

Naples 16v
So many people from Hereford, they're all coming out of the woodwork now. See you all around. Dom

Hereford meet! would only need to come to Wyevale, already two there