ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green y0!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I found some transparent green vinyl in uni, bad quality but I don't care, it's not staying

d2f65e5c.jpg

Dash strips y0!

59ac808f.jpg

c5d5f329.jpg

e5ad5859.jpg

Now I can spray these White without having to look for and pay for new strips incase it goes bad or if I get sick I can change it back... Knuckles has green on him so it ties in with the cars colours :p

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Is that the only green you've got on your car? If so, why not do the whole lot, mirror cars, bullets, diamonds etc etc

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The vinyl wasn't packed well. It was all wrinkled and folded, I didn't go out if my way to do this lol, literally took 5 mins before I drove down to Wigan :) what a ball ache that was.

Yeah it's the only green I have, have no intention of doing any more, I only did this for the sake of it

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Had some more vinyl and decided to see what green fogs look like. This is temporary as I have a new bumper coming. I'll do it nice and tidy then :)

4f652897.jpg

4ac5f5c4.jpg

cdfdeb11.jpg

It's growing on me so I think I'll do it properly when I get my bumper off :)

182 Full of Fat
lmao some people must have some serious f**king colour issues on this site.....why try and be so different, if it's not been done before then there is probably a good reason for it.

looks turd btw....x

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
lmao some people must have some serious f**king colour issues on this site.....why try and be so different, if it's not been done before then there is probably a good reason for it.

looks turd btw....x

I was bored today, it's nothing that can't be undone. It's 2 bits of sticky back plastic, not hard to undo when I get bored lol

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Quite like the fogs actually, better than yellow ones which just look old and s**t. What uni you at? Free stuff ftw.

Fiesta ST-3
LOL! That looks awful, properly. I'm glad they are off! If you're going to do something with them buy lamin-x and do it properly.