ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from Essex.

BMW M Lite
Well hello. I'm new here so feel free to pick on the new kid and steal his lunch money just like my fond memories of school.

I currently drive a Skoda Fabia VRS but have finally realised that only losers drive diesels and that I'm far too young to be driving a Skoda. So in my sudden moment of realisation I was drawn towards the bright light of Lookers Renault and I ordered a shiny new FF200 in LY with Recaros. Shes due in december so until then feel free to poke fun at my diesel 5 door hatchback.

Thank you.

:cool:

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Hello there!

Some great Clio 200 deals on with Lookers, hope you were as taken with the test drive as I was ;)

I should add that Lookers told me there was a potential 12 week delivery time for a 200 back at the start of October :(

Golf 7R
Welcome to the forum. Nice choice of car and colour btw. Where abouts in Essex are you based? Quite a few guys and girls are scattered about local. I'm from Harlow.

BMW M Lite
Yeah I'm now 6 weeks into the dreaded wait. Shes due in the last week of december.

You're right about the deals, I was amazed at the discount I got. No other dealer could get close!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
welcome dude, ^^ as said, quite a few essex bods on the forum, so meet up quite a dew times, keep an eye on the local meets forum and get to some meets.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome, nice to have another local member, however, one downside is that you've ordered virtually the same car as me! LOL - I will get mine this month :cool: it's been a long long wait.

Oh, almost forgot - there's the Essex Chritmas meal scheduled for the 12th, if you're about?

Last edited:
  R.I.P 182
Welcome!!! Im also Essex, although havent been to a meet since i had the 182 (2 years OMG)..

SOoooooooooooo

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! :) Xxxxx

(brian pm me details of meet lol!)

R.I.P 182
Yah! I know! Had her 2 years now, searched for my old thread the day i got her, sept 07! Last meet i came to i think was in the ZS! lol! I see you are getting a 200?! Ooooff.... ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yah! I know! Had her 2 years now, searched for my old thread the day i got her, sept 07! Last meet i came to i think was in the ZS! lol! I see you are getting a 200?! Ooooff.... ;)

Lol, Yup - Can't wait for the new one, 172 has gone back to standard now :dapprove:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Feels utterly s**t standard if i'm honest!
Been slowly selling the small bits, rest of it will get advertised on here eventually.

BMW M Lite
Welcome!!! Im also Essex, although havent been to a meet since i had the 182 (2 years OMG)..

SOoooooooooooo

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! :) Xxxxx

(brian pm me details of meet lol!)

Hello Donna. I'm disappointed you haven't realised who this is yet. So lets play guess who?!

I'll give you a clue - my username is (funnily enough) my real name, I'm more than likely the only person you know with a Skoda VRS and you commented on my Facebook about me buying the 200.
If that wasn't enough I'll just mention the night in Colchester at Welshys...:eek:

Do you know who I am yet?!?! :rasp:

BMW M Lite
Wow you're all a friendly bunch in here!

BBC News this morning was all about online bullying so I was expecting to log in to find abusive PMs threatening to post pictures of farm animals online and tag them with my name unless I bought you all a tank of fuel each.

Or are you all still downloading the pics..?

Welcome along chap :)

You had your RB at the Lakeside (I think it was) meet ages ago, also at the Sarfend one when I took you for a spin in the vee when we ended up going to Basildon.

Forgetfulness ftl ;)

R.I.P 182
OMGOSH Cat!!! Hah excellent, thought i left her out!

OMGOSH Newham!!!!!!!!!!

Colchester Ayy!? How are you my little hunk of love?! How long u been on here? im here 6 years now. gosh.

Pub?

R26r R26
Oh i am.. your a sex pot too ;)

Its ok Rob, i actually do know him, after his very detailed post!

Yeah I know you do. I feel I know you too although I have never met you as you have never been to a meet in the last 3 years.;)