ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grey 1.2 Project

Renault Master
Just had a read at this for the first time as rarely on here at the moment, as been said before mate the cars looking good! It's different to a alot of the others and I love thats its grey one of my fav colours, should of been an option on the 172/182's IMO.

Titanium 182
Just had a read at this for the first time as rarely on here at the moment, as been said before mate the cars looking good! It's different to a alot of the others and I love thats its grey one of my fav colours, should of been an option on the 172/182's IMO.

Cheers mate, that means a lot, I wish they did a sport version too, wouldn't have to get my parts sprayed then ;) but it would have made a lovely sport colour, think I got lucky with this colour.

Titanium 182
So I got my hands on a lower black dash for my horrible two tone interior, I have also done the rest of the plastics around the car and parcel shelf to make it look better, this is how it started

C1A0E618-FB38-4355-A55F-CC8AA08C025F_zpskz5alcux.jpg

the job isn't as hard as I thought it would be, just the steering wheel was my main worry but isn't that bad as I thought

A89CC609-BF37-4E19-B0E1-498DEAD1F0E8_zpsenjjocta.jpg

B7615B49-D8E9-44E9-A1C9-9BEE08762331_zps6nob37fr.jpg

2E2E90FA-4B76-49D8-BCE5-7B3BFF6DF5B7_zpsj8oaftsj.jpg

A43F07D3-0D71-4AD9-B908-0536D4AFADC3_zps8zlm9jii.jpg

still not finished it due to no light and it started raining so I've packed up for the night and shall continue tomorrow, it already looks so much better even at this stage

Renault Master
Yeah fair play know what you mean. I've been busy with work etc too so just finding the time can be an pain.

Titanium 182
It's finished, actually really proud of myself that I have successfully done it, looks so much better now.

7BE9E9C3-998A-4205-9850-03C66026159E_zpsv2eaylyt.jpg

AE89FCDE-9872-4941-8EBC-238B50F91E15_zpsc8vo9lfv.jpg

Titanium 182
Looks loads better mate, good job!

Cheers mate, the blue dash strips look even better now as well, love how it looks.

Needs a decent steering wheel now.

I want a mono wheel but I just don't have the money at the moment to get one :( Might have to try and find a way to make some money ;)

looks good mate, had to do the same on mine, tbh i expected it to be a lot harder than it was. makes such a difference though

I know yeah, my only worry was taking the wheel off, but the rest of it was a doodle. killed so much time as well when I had nothing to do.

Titanium 182
Update: haven't done anything major to the car in a while, been waiting for CSS so i have been keeping my car clean and getting it ready. Only done a few small things recently, smoothed some bullets and sprayed them a flat black (only spray paint I had at the time). Did a crap job at fitting a skoda splitter but its on. Theres probably a few small other things I have done but I can't think of them at the moment. I was supposed to be getting some Borbet A's, doing a straight swap for my lens's but the guy decided to sell them instead of swapping with me so I've had to stick with the lenso's.

IMG_0612_zps9d636b1f.jpg

IMG_0621_zps66f96abd.jpg

2726451D-AA70-4425-8B09-97CAAD59EF39_zpsgptwb3js.jpg

A couple of days before CSS I met up with Loz H, Luke and a few others to get to know some local people as I've never really met anyone before so that was a great time to meet them.

14797835458_3a4b460f34_o_zps2017c532.jpg

With CSS today I managed to win the 'Best non renault sport clio' award, was only a hand full of non sports there but I was still pleased with winning. I wanted the car to look good for CSS but never thought I'd win, expected more better non sports on here to turn up.

15009647992_75d65eda8c_o_zpsf29798e0.jpg

Looking to sell the clio now as I want to get something else and start a new build, really happy with where I have gotten with this car but I want to get onto bigger and better things. If anyone is interested in the car which I doubt let me know ;). Im currently drawn between keeping it and waiting for a 2L or get insured on a 1.6 zebec S and work my way up, half and half on ideas at the moment.

Update: haven't done anything major to the car in a while, been waiting for CSS so i have been keeping my car clean and getting it ready. Only done a few small things recently, smoothed some bullets and sprayed them a flat black (only spray paint I had at the time). Did a crap job at fitting a skoda splitter but its on. Theres probably a few small other things I have done but I can't think of them at the moment. I was supposed to be getting some Borbet A's, doing a straight swap for my lens's but the guy decided to sell them instead of swapping with me so I've had to stick with the lenso's.

IMG_0612_zps9d636b1f.jpg

IMG_0621_zps66f96abd.jpg

2726451D-AA70-4425-8B09-97CAAD59EF39_zpsgptwb3js.jpg

A couple of days before CSS I met up with Loz H, Luke and a few others to get to know some local people as I've never really met anyone before so that was a great time to meet them.

14797835458_3a4b460f34_o_zps2017c532.jpg

With CSS today I managed to win the 'Best non renault sport clio' award, was only a hand full of non sports there but I was still pleased with winning. I wanted the car to look good for CSS but never thought I'd win, expected more better non sports on here to turn up.

15009647992_75d65eda8c_o_zpsf29798e0.jpg

Looking to sell the clio now as I want to get something else and start a new build, really happy with where I have gotten with this car but I want to get onto bigger and better things. If anyone is interested in the car which I doubt let me know ;). Im currently drawn between keeping it and waiting for a 2L or get insured on a 1.6 zebec S and work my way up, half and half on ideas at the moment.

Don't get rid she did you proud today! Keep her till you can get a 2L

Very tidy 1.2, it was amusing watching you go over the speedbumps yesterday when we got lost in CSS, some pretty horrific noises coming out from underneath it haha - and the old man's face who watched was priceless!

Nice to meet you :]

Titanium 182
Very tidy 1.2, it was amusing watching you go over the speedbumps yesterday when we got lost in CSS, some pretty horrific noises coming out from underneath it haha - and the old man's face who watched was priceless!

Nice to meet you :]

Haha cheers man and yeah that's a daily problem haha, I'm sure I hit my cat on something but it'll be fine, no problems on the way home so don't think there's anything to worry about, that mans face made me laugh haha, I just looked behind and saw even you didn't like the noise, and yeah was great to meet you too man, was my first event so hardly knew anyone.