ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gt to cup spoiler on a 200

What options have I got to fit the cup spoiler on my raider which comes standard with by spoiler as a opinion.

Or a ktec sprint spoiler?

Don't really want to repaint a tailgate as your rarely going to match the Matt paint

ahhh really?
matte colour is a b**ch to match, might buy a test boot lid with cup spoiler and see how it goes.
wanted in with the cup side skirts as well.

seems no1 has the b****cks to do anything with raiders, im keeping it tasteful with only sides and cup/sprint wing, with plans to rs250 convert in in the future, because im planning on never seeing it as i have no need to.

My 200 came from the factory with a GT spoiler and I wanted cup spoiler. I never took that car in the end as the boot lid has a dent in the top where the brake light would normally be so they couldn't retrofit the cup spoiler.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't think it is a new boot lid job.

And I know someone on here or 196.net fitted a gt spoiler to the standard boot lid. But I can't for the life of me find the thread. Have a search and see what goes in to fitting, then you'll get an idea of removing.

cheers guys!

yeah im looking daily there is hardly anything about it, anyone link someone that might know abit more about it?

im still not 100% between sprint and cup, just want something different because ive got a project that ive got rolling in next few months and ill be able to share it to the forum soon, few guys might be surprised!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Cup spoilers are dire, as are the skirts - save some money!