ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this Supercar event on B spec is really onnoying me now, been using the Buick Special and the Countach but last lap it fu@@s up

any help please

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i bet it is lol, i'm on a mission now on B Spec gotten past the Supercar one onto the Pick up one now and that will be the Amatur done next onto the the Prof ones

Fabia VRS
i dislike the bspec coz they get aggressive or hot like well easy and they f**k up n its like oh ... well done

Im just doing the karting ones atm, they're pretty good fun

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
The Allstars event is dissapointing, after gettin 1st place in the championship all i got was a Carbon Nissan GTR,

Is it "in the Wind" event you win the Toyota 7?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I just did ''Like the wind" and got the Toyota Minolta, which I'm using for Allstars lol

ahh, did you get gold in both? iv only managed silver in the last race of "like the wind" and didnt get anything, usually get something when youve completed both races,

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Yea Gold in both, bloody hardwork daytona was lol kept spinning out untill i wacked the TC up to 7!

daytona piece off piss had about 5seconds lead, just cut over the grass when you go into a chicane sort of thing haha, its the Indy im stuck on :( need gold

M135i
I can not do the Indy race to save my life ! The car just doesn't seem to turn anywhere near at the speed of the other cars. By the first corner I'm in last place.

My b-spec is going up like a rocket at the moment trying to save for the Formula Gran Turismo.

Should have mine soon, edit seen you have it already now!!

How do you make it 905bhp tho, my fully tunes ZR1 has everything you can do to it, yet still 877bhp

Try an engine rebuild once its run in too

this Supercar event on B spec is really onnoying me now, been using the Buick Special and the Countach but last lap it fu@@s up

any help please

Down force!

M135i
Ok abit better now I've changed the settings of the car to above, I'm managing laps of 51 seconds on the Indy track.

It just seems as though they arnt even braking for the corners :s

172 +Scenic sport
I've heard the mazda furai concept is quick enough for the allstars, is this right as it doesn't seem like it will be when I looked at the tuning shop upgrades? Don't wanna waste money on it if it's useless. Any car suggestions if it isn't suitable? Cheers

Petrol Blue 182.
I've heard the mazda furai concept is quick enough for the allstars, is this right as it doesn't seem like it will be when I looked at the tuning shop upgrades? Don't wanna waste money on it if it's useless. Any car suggestions if it isn't suitable? Cheers

its epic mate, it only weighs just over 500KG from memory, tune it up to max, just used it on GT championship in bspec and it abliterated everything on the grid!

Ph 1 172
still on the look out for a 172 not a single one has come up on the used car section!!! is it a random affair or is it at certain levels it appears? (maybe someone might have one lying around they fancy gifting over to me (MoodyMcGill) lol

For A spec yes, BUT it needs correct tuning, see gtplanet.net

Octy VRS
still on the look out for a 172 not a single one has come up on the used car section!!! is it a random affair or is it at certain levels it appears? (maybe someone might have one lying around they fancy gifting over to me (MoodyMcGill) lol
Random, I've seen a couple but not bought yet as I want it in black.

1.6 Ford Focus
If anyone's struggling with any races, especially on B-Spec... just save for the Formula Gran Turismo.

I have had it for a few hours now and Extreme modes are nearly complete, I am just lapping the rest of the field, sometimes twice.

Im doing the dream car championship now.