ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Congratulations on your sarcasm. I presume what you were trying to say when your remedial level English failed you was why do I think RUF take a standard Porsche and modify it? Would that be a fair translation?

172 +Scenic sport
yes thats what im getting at, i just dont see why people are disappointed that porsche arent in the game when RUF are. In essence you will be driving a porsche but its just called an RUF

ffs its only a game lol

i dont wanna argue over this really just make my point

Last edited:
The same reason someone bodykits a Clio or a sheik in the middle east commissions Ferrari to build a one off shooting-brake. Because they want to, are bored or simply have the notion that different is better. There's no accounting for taste at either the ripspeed end of the market or financially elite end.

Listerine & Poledo
I'll buy it
I'm complain endlessly about the lack of different cars
but it wont stop me wasting hours of my life...... after I've finished Fallout a few times

172 +Scenic sport
The same reason someone bodykits a Clio or a sheik in the middle east commissions Ferrari to build a one off shooting-brake. Because they want to, are bored or simply have the notion that different is better. There's no accounting for taste at either the ripspeed end of the market or financially elite end.

True yes but when your playing on gt5 there no real difference is there

172 +Scenic sport

True yes but when your playing on gt5 there no real difference is there, which is the point im trying 2 make

If the characteristics of the car are modeled accurately then clearly there is a difference. Even if it was just a cosmetic issue I'd still rather have the factory bodied variants of pretty much all the cars (certainly the exotics/ prestige models) in the game as opposed the a chavved up tuning shop special.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
As I genuinely can't be arsed to search, where the f*ck has all this RUF and Porsche banter spiralled from?!

DCi
i said shame there isn't porsches still

NEClio outted his fanboy feelings for RUF and everyone else said but they're f**king trollope

It will be a good game, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread they probably took a look at Forza, played it and then changed the handling in GT5 to match/improve. While they were working on improving the physics other devs could work on polishing the graphics etc. Can't see this being a bad game.

Citroen DS3 DSport
2h4cps3.jpg

I'm tempted to use the HMV F1 deal and trade my copy I already have then keep the cheap copy from Zavvi when it arrives.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/gran-turismo-5-ps3-for-27-36-instor/802289

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/f1-2010-on-ps3-and-xbox-360-22-37-a/800991

Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm actually looking forward to playing this game, F1 2010 has made me drag the G25 out and it really does make a huge difference to the feel of games.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that video is qualo, i cant wait for this big time, i'm going to trade in MOH for this

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've pre-ordered a copy. I really want to be proven wrong about the handling.

From what I've seen so far, I won't be. But playing it is another matter.

I might be able to excuse the shortfalls if it's mint to play.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Initial user reviews online are indicating that the car driving physics are amazing, I'll reserve judgement until I have played it for myself as I do have my doubts.

BMW E46 330i Touring
People who have supposedly played it are reporting that the physics engine is fantastic... we'll see.

I'm more enthusiastic than I was a few days ago but not as much as I was 2 weeks ago.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Ok, I'm actually looking forward to this game now.

You know at primary school when you slagged off the girl you secretly liked, that's how I feel about this game .

BMW E46 330i Touring
Agree with Turkish; promising sounds but the sounds are coming from the dedicated GT faithful.

The guy that's reviewing it on GTP at the moment is meant to be very well trusted though so hopefully he's looking at it with 'new' eyes. Truth is I've not properly played a 'decent' racing game for 10+ years so couldn't personally care if it's no better or marginally better / worse than Forza. It looks amazing and will play well enough to keep me happy as a GT newb.

Can't wait, and can't wait even more for Santa to bring me my new steering wheel.