ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
also on play.com when you pre order of them you get 2 cars. can i get them FOC?

also on prev GT's iirc when you get all golds on certain modes you get a better car, if you dont you get a different car. if you get what i mean. is this thing on GT5?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
How do i get this??

There's a Facebook app. Register, then start 5 grudges with randoms, car is yours
5adb8882-e684-7d17.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that Lupo GTI Cup car was a joy to drive round Nurburg on the Lupo challange. you could chuck it round the corners and it would stick like glue

Kawasaki ER6N
I am level 20 and am quite happy using a pad for this now I have learnt about the over correction when sliding its fine even with my 690bhp 430 scud

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah i've allways had the pad and i'm getting the feel too and now i'm getting more confident and using the handbrake for abit more tail happy

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Anyone shine some light on this please..........

Theres 6 licences to do in the game, A class, b class et.. now why is there only A class and B class races? Im preety sure there should be more infact were are the endurance races. If thats all there is then the other licences are pointless to do right,

Also gettin the end credit at 30+% in the game is stupid why not put it in the actuall end of the game ffs,

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

qualo this, went into a S bend and flipped the BMW M Coupe and it landed on it's roof lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Weeman sucks ****
Is anyone else having clock time issues? Mine still won't recognise my ps3's time settings...

Load times are still an absolute joke aswell!!

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
I can't find any cars to buy to finish the world classic, European classic and Japanese classic events. Are the classic cars bought elsewhere from dealership and used cars?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I can't find any cars to buy to finish the world classic, European classic and Japanese classic events. Are the classic cars bought elsewhere from dealership and used cars?

I've been looking for a Japanese classic aswell. No cars have come up. Ya must win it somewhere. And I've raced against a 190 cosworth but ain't seen any for sale.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone shine some light on this please..........

Theres 6 licences to do in the game, A class, b class et.. now why is there only A class and B class races? Im preety sure there should be more infact were are the endurance races. If thats all there is then the other licences are pointless to do right,

Also gettin the end credit at 30+% in the game is stupid why not put it in the actuall end of the game ffs,

Even the manual explains the difference between A and B spec (you drive as A, AI drives as B) and licences ffs :p

Petrol Blue 182.
load timea re s**t, i sign out of psn to play it! was awsome it giving me a b'day present from my birth year tho :) thought that was a cool feature

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah, i thought it froze wen i first played it with psn on, my conection is shite so never normaly use it, much quicker and im not really fussed about playing online

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Mine has been perfect since the update, no problems getting online and no more crashing/freezing :D

1.6 Ford Focus
the play.com stealth cars - did that come in the packaging or an email? i never got mine

I got mine from Amazon and they emailed the PSN code to me.

They say they are having problems getting the codes though so that's probably why you haven't got yours yet.

Im meant to have more but I only have one so far, apparently they will send the rest when they can.

1.6 Ford Focus
What is up with this damn B-Spec driver?!

I have a completely kitted out Dodge RAM, the most powerful thing on the track and I have slammed it for the NASCAR tracks yet the driver still hammers the brakes before every corner and lets everyone tear past him.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its about choosing the right driver for the job, you have different types of driver

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you start of kind of a noob and the more races the driver gains experience, confidence. he some times gets over confident and messes up, there a guage blue where hes cool and red where he fustrated lol

Thanks for the ring invite bifcaids but was hot lapping the high speed ring and am now down the pub watching.the footy. Invite me next time though:)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd like to kill whichever f**king clown set the default settings up on the Tour thing.. the 8C handled like it was on ice, 430 Scud wasn't much better, and after 20 attempts I still can't even complete the Lambo one