ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

MY10 R35 GTR
anyway back to mire important stuff!!!!

buy the elise tuned???? or keep goin for the 430??

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll try and get online for some racing over the weekend. Not got much spare time though this weekend. Out tonight, need to do some housework and clean the car tomorrow, then a meet on Sunday.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Haven't tried online yet but even though there are no private games, can we still arrange a CS race easily enough?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
nope, no firend racing yet i don't think? unless another geek can tell me differnet? will be getting sorted with chat facility later on i think.

Citroen DS3 DSport
It's a random lottery which race you end up in, if we were all to enter the event at the same time then it's possible some of us could race against one another but at the end of each race you'd have to do the same all over again.

With any luck this will be addressed sooner rather than later.

Buy the tuned Elise.

Last edited:
  Golf R/Leon FR
my mrs has just bought me this im sceptical about playing now, and considering getting my money back.

hmm decisions lol

takes about 45 mins... depending on how many times you have to restart it. Mine took 5 or 6 attempts.

I bought the DC5 as my first car, more than capable of completing class C along with the Capachino.

Ah finally it's finished! Although I have now been warned that there is less than 500mb left on my hard drive. 6gb GT5P takes up!

Titanium ph1 turbo
Someone posted earlier saying the 1080p didn't do it justice etc, and that they were NOT impressed...

Well I've got a 1080p TV and I've been playing it tonight and it's fine. Game play is 60fps, but I read somewhere that the replays are only 30fps, I've watched a few replays and yes, it's not perfectly smooth, but it's still amazing by any means, the game itself is fine, fast, smooth, amazing.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
gotta say for me this is a BIG improvment over the jap version ive been playing over the last couple of months. made some nice additions to the uk version. anyone who thinks the online is bad should try playing the jap version lol. oh and itr as 1st car ftw ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
This game rocks! 10mins to download update, great online racing (they just need to get the format sorted, not being able to choose who you race against is stupid). Just gutted that the V6 is the mk1. Ferrari F1 2007:cool:

Just got home and mine is sitting here thanks to the missus!
PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT ONE PLAYER!!!!??? I've got SM_WRC on his way over now to play 2 player! grrr guess thats not gonna happen!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Some people are far too easily amused.. had a play on a friends one earlier, utter gash compared to Forza 2
fanboy1.jpg

Fanboy Cookie?

Current ride - my Adidas!
Fairplay to those of you that are disappointed with it, shame money wasted. Glad I'm not that discerning in this case as I'm not a regular gamer.

Octy VRS
Well it's to be expected. As soon as a decent game comes out on the PS3 then along come the haters. GT games have always been great and well received, there's no denying that. So I don't see why this would be any different, it just evolves into the next generation perfectly. The whole detail of the game is where it's at. Graphics and colour are fantastically crisp and it just generally shows where HD/next generation gaming has got to at present. From PS2 start to finish you could see how they squeezed the limits of it at the end. It's only the start of this generation and if this is a good demonstration of that then it's mind boggling what they will be able to do in a few years.

i think maybe people were expecting a little too much?

Im loving GT5, its very different to Forza IMO, so will continue to play that too :approve:

A4 Avant
Well my first opinions aren't great. Turned it on 45 mins before I played footy tonight. Thought great i'll have a quick blast. 45mins later the damn thing hadn't finished updating, installing and what not. I know it only happens the first time and the xbox can be the same. But it'll have to be very good to impress me when I do finally get to play it now.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol i put mine on to download last night and then went out to the pub. came back and played a bit online lol comedy.

Snotter's
is gt5/gt5 prologue the same thing????? has it been released yet?

As you can tell im not really a gamer but have always loved gran turismo.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Just got home and mine is sitting here thanks to the missus!
PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT ONE PLAYER!!!!??? I've got SM_WRC on his way over now to play 2 player! grrr guess thats not gonna happen!

2 player split screen is available. Not sure if it's the update that added that or not.

A4 Avant
is gt5/gt5 prologue the same thing????? has it been released yet?

As you can tell im not really a gamer but have always loved gran turismo.

This is the lead up to the full game. Not sure when GT5 is out, differing opinions, not even sure if it's this year.

dunno what you guys are bitching about with the whole install thing... mine did it in 9 minutes... lol

Stevo (SM_wrc) and Tom (finchy) have been here for the last two hours having a right blast...!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm feeling a bit dissapointed with it, I bought the PS3 solely for this but I'm not selling up, its just not as good as Forza, a good game, just not as good, I was going to be getting the G25 to go with it, but if it continues to fail to impress me I'll be getting the MS wheel for Forza instead. Overall the driving just doesn't feel any better than it was on GT3 (the last one I really played), I feel like I'm left guessing what the car is up to, whereas in Forza I know exactly what is going on, GT5 is far better than PGR, but that isn't really anything to write home about.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Forza is much easier to get into, but I think GT5 will have more depth long term. Same as every GT game, initially people wonder what all the fuss is about, but the depth will come through. People forget this is just a preview to the main show!