ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

1.6 Ford Focus
Im disappointed with the Civic... I followed the hype on here and did the 100k racing mod to it thinking it would be awesomely quick and mines strugling to overtake a Honda CRX on B-Spec on the Tsubasa course.

If you can't get past a CRX with 150BHP with an EK9 with 185BHP I would suggest it's your driving that's the issue.

...and I would suggest you go to specsavers sharpish if you didn't notice the B-Spec above.

I did the EK9 racing mod at 110k credits. Its a real weapon now, still at stock bhp but 845kg and everything fully adjustable, will post some pics. oh and got me a PSN trophy :eek:

My Race modified EK9 currently 845Kg and 207 bhp. Fully customisable.

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

SLK 350
Just won the Veyron, am I right in saying there's no point tuning it as its useless in the Expert series? This Jag is doing very well indeed!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Just won the Veyron, am I right in saying there's no point tuning it as its useless in the Expert series? This Jag is doing very well indeed!

I modded mine. Real beast now I used it on the turbo group in expert (easy money) also used it on the tuned championship.

Last edited:

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
Yeah the Veyron is a weapon. Mines at 1248hp and 1400kg, takes a bit of setting up though but its worth it

SLK 350
I know the Veyron has the top end, but I have to say I love the Jag for it's midrange punch and drive-ability. Not sure what I'd lap quicker on as yet... Veyron in stock form is shocking, understeering nightmare!

LOl, modded my Mk2 vee for the French amateur race to 300bhp, I then tuned it using what I thought would be a good tune. Lights go green and I simply out accelerate everything and am in first place by the first corner of le sarthe. Already thinking of the next race as this one was 'so' in the bag! Trail brake into the first corner and my badly set up vee simply snaps into a spin and am hit by a few other cars before I realise I should do some tuning research lol! Head over to GTplanet and read their tuning guide and must have made at least 4 major errors:eek:

Qualo:D

Listerine & Poledo
Stickers? I'm sold!

50hp increase!

As for B-spec, I give up with my bloke, he is completely incapable of getting around Grand Valley without stacking it on the downhill run into the final left-hander. Gave him a tunes RX-8, then the tuned Integra, then the mildly-uprated MX-5 and even when I threw him a mildly-juiced 172 he couldn't hack it.

think I'll see if he can keep a kubelwagen pointing straight!

Cayman S Edition 1
50hp increase!

As for B-spec, I give up with my bloke, he is completely incapable of getting around Grand Valley without stacking it on the downhill run into the final left-hander. Gave him a tunes RX-8, then the tuned Integra, then the mildly-uprated MX-5 and even when I threw him a mildly-juiced 172 he couldn't hack it.

think I'll see if he can keep a kubelwagen pointing straight!

I tend to select "reduce pace" for the majority of the race, with just the odd overtake or maintain thrown in there. Keeps him cool and on the track.

1.6 Ford Focus
I gave my guy the Mazda 787B from the Stealth pack when he was just a level 7 and since then it's been fine, half the time I end up telling him to increase pace as he seams to have the inability to overtake.

Unless hes in something with ridiculous power that just obliterates the rest of the grid he keeps messing around behind the others refusing to get close to them... Like most of the time he will have the inside line through a corner with miles of room to power through and overtake but instead, as soon as the other cars turn into the corner he slams on the brakes and lets the other cars cut in front.

Golf R soon...
I got the XJ race car through the FB application...very good car.

I noticed you couldn't use it in the old school race in the professional race series though.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
do you think the S2000 race car modified will get Gold on the GT World Championships?

172 Cup
Why can't I put different rims on s 'standard car'??... What is a 'standard car'?

Irrrated and I have only had a quick 10 minute play on it.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
So whats the crack with the Bspec races?

Do you actually have to give your guy instructions or can you just let him crack on with it, watch a bit of TV and come back for him to have won you a decent car?

How do you create a driver that doesn't have special needs?