ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Only solo sessions. Doubt it would work if I tried doing the interactive missions. Good enough to make money and buy a cheap 2 car garage :)

BG Clio 182
Kept getting timed out gave up in the end, still haven't managed to get on it yet so far = (

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Better be working for me tomorrow! I've got 4 days off now I want to make some progress on this game!

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
I just got onto this for the first time. Seems quiet as I expected a lot more madness. Maybe that will appear though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Better be working for me tomorrow! I've got 4 days off now I want to make some progress on this game!
Will be on tomorrow.

Speak slower though!

gavinmain.jpg

:p

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha i wondered why you lot were ignoring me half the time. I understand the English brain is slower than ours though do I'll try and slow it down for you to process what I'm saying ;)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hahaha, na it's fine. Just when you have southerners, geordies, scottish and welsh people on, it can be confusing! We also have a NZ guy in the clan too, just to mix things up.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Trying to play online with randoms is awful, everyone just runs around killing each other and not doing any missions so i have F all money :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Do the races.

I got in a lobby to do a race, and then we did 2 or 3 more races from the mission select after, that was pretty nice, and money was decent too!

Xbox online players are all c***s from what I have seen with GTA so far :(

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Join the crew, when were all in a private session its a good laugh, and we do missions every now and then

M135i
Me and my brother have both lost our characters within the last half an hour !

Was just getting going with him being upto rank 13 :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Awesome, should be on in 30 or so. Hopefully my car will be there! Spent near 20k on the fucker. :cool:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol I've got a new one now, BMW lookalike thing, and its own garage :) saving up to buy a Porsche atm :)