ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guess my power ...K15 CUP ...

172 cup , 197 cup
Had some brake work done on my 172 cup today at Frost Motorsport in Ipswich also put on RR .

I bought the car with the following parts fitted : KTec ss teel exhaust , no cat .......182 manifold ....matched inlet and throttle body........... .KTec ecu remap...........BMC carbon filter ......

I know several of the lads on here have been to the same place( RR ) ....Place your bets !!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It wont have any relevance unless you RR'd it before you put them on but.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
It dosent matter what the figure is, it wont be accurate really ;)

This RR is infact really good, just to show a totally standard 6 month old Mk3 1.2 turbo made 101bhp and they are 100bhp standard. Most of the mildly modded 172's that went on the same rollers made under book power, so that 184bhp is a really decent figure!

Nice result mate, where abouts are you from? We are having another RR day down at FMS in Oct if you wanna come down??