ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*GUTTED* old R3OBC new owner...

H22A7 Accord Type R

Had a message from my sister, apparently someone has bought my old motor from a write off auction....has rung the house asking for some documents and says he will give me money (for them i assume).

Bugger, gutted, my motor has a new owner! Wonder if he is interested in the k-tec exhaust......might do a trade LOL! sh*t, must have been funny lol, seeing the car going through, lowered, tints, exhaust, toyo proxes, de-badged doors...... even still, finding this out knocks the wind out of me lol!!

I guess he will be after the spare key, booklet etc. Question, the alarm installation certificate has my personal plate on it.....shud i supply him with that?? Any advice wud be great, as in what should i really do to help the guy?

If its anyone on here (might notice my cliosport sticker on the car lol), i will trade u for the exhaust back lol.

Rob :cry: :D

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Well it will be declared a insurance write off and be catergorised acordlingly...C or a D you can repair...(so hopefully its one of them)

Id write back and say exhaust and your chrome door handles is a good swap for ALL my info, key, and service history on the car.

Remapped derv Golf

That is SOOOOO bad!!!

A friend of mine had that when all along the could have fixed his pride and joy!

Makes me sick! A "written off" car should be destoryed and used for parts!