ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GUTTED

Clio 1.8 16v

got a letter of the DVLA this mornin and i am banned,got too many points in the 1st 2yrs of drivin already had 3 points but got caught doin 97 in a 60 or 70 nr wrexham and got £250 fine and 6points so bye bye car you have to be sold:( i can start driving as soon as i pass my drivin test again but i have been told its harder the 1 u take if u have been banned!

I think its the same test it doesnt matter if you have been banned.

How long are you banned for or do you just have to go back to redoing the test?

Soory to hear about loosing your licence.

EDD

Clio 1.8 16v

just have to do my test not banned as such,you are only allowed 6 points in your first 2yrs of driving so back in the slow car with a teacher!its gonna look realy bed every 1 is used to seein me driving round in a mint car now i will be out in a learner carn ewwwww

clio 20v

gutted dude

altho wen me mate had to do his agen he sed insructor didnt give a fuk cos he knew hed passed one test and could drive

adi

Clio 1.8 16v

lol alright adi u did good to keep up with us last night in that m3!so did u get n e were with sh*t 4got her name lol the tanned 1

clio 20v

hehe once i hit fourth tho the beemer ses bye bye lol

ainsley or is it hazel or anus lol

mite bum the swedish 1 just to say ive nobbed a swedish bird hehe

adi

Clio 1.8 16v

no way lol what a guy she was sweet man ainsley thats the 1 who is in lv with m3 nick lol,oh well might as well get used to nights of boardem no car=board,just thinking will my points stay with me or get wipped off?think they all added up to 9

clio 20v

9 already thats good goin that lol think u should get a nova or summat

think i gonna start callin ains hazel now its better hehe

adi

Clio 1.8 16v

i am gettin a moped next then savin up for another car!i want an M3 now they r mint will be in about 1-2 yrs though before i save up 4 1.they never give me points for speeding just a £100 fine,they also have done me for no insurance which i did produce just later than the 1wk producer think i gave it in 3wk later!but the court did get my slip sayin i produced it but they gave me a £120 fine and 6 points can they do this for giving it in late?