ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Guy from work buys clio rs200.. Crashes it two days later.. With pics!

FRS
Befores :

ca860bb920776573917df8ed900c5441_zps5fd92f5b.jpg

226c15018fd20720fc8a9abeb777e028_zps4d8645b9.jpg

33eb490a97d9d559a1df70b5c68022d0_zps20cf2768.jpg

Then decided after only having a license six months his driving wasnt the best..

cbcce5e1f2e216f57a6dfad5087f4101_zps4bfbcee2.jpg

Wheres the best place to source the front bumper front wing? Cheers.

george 172,205,metro
ooo finding good parts is going to be expensive, looks like some time on the net and phone are in order :S

Would never have happened if he had Cup Packs.

On a serious note, just go to Renault for the parts. The blade and other black insert will probably come seperately from the bumper so good luck finding all that plus fog surrounds etc second hand.

AG 200 cup
Would never have happened if he had Cup Packs.

^this TBH. But seriously parts will be better sourced from renualt the blade and other black bit do come separate from the bumper. On another note was your mate signed up on here, sure I've seen the car before and everyone saying he's to young to have a 200? Bumper carrier look slight bent at the end aswell as damage to the headlight.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Surely that's what's insurance is for? Ok will cost him over a few years and his excess,but other than to drive legally why have it? Unless its tpft in that case that will learn him twice.

Id be ringing salvage yards and leaving details incase somebody gets rear ended in one ( but chances are slim)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Also, if it was my car, it wouldnt feel special anymore knowing that had happened to it after just buying it.

RS200 & PH2 172
:( gutted for him! We've all done daft things behind wheel of car.

Give Karl a ring at SMC Renault. If ya need his number drop me a pm and I will pass it on to ya. He knows his renaults and will sort ya a good price :)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I think the boy who was on here some of you are thinking about, his was a 62 plate iirc

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Personally I'd want that looking at professionally. It the inner wing or chassis leg may have taken a whack.

Swift Sport
Experience doesn't always improve your abilities, I know people who have been driving 16 years and still prang their cars all the time.

I30N, LS430, 197
high(ish) power FWD, Cold Weather, probably greasy roads. You told him he was driving like a dick the day before and he didn't listen.

Hopefully he'll live and learn, shame it's taken a crash though.