ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gymkhana 7. Wild in the street

Inferno 225 cup
1965 Ford Mustang.

850bhp Awd.

He's one cool bæstard and that car is sensational.

@DaveDreads, this one would be zombie apocalypse car.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416240171.997591.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416240190.740956.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416240205.346318.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416240222.207844.jpg

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
How can people hate them?? Give them half the chance and I bet bottom fuckiīng dollar they snap at the opportunity.

clio 182 trophy
That car is a demon! No denying he has immense car control.
What an amazing machine!!loved the doughnuts around the doughnut haha.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Some technically difficult precision driving, some donuts around stationary objects to please stupid people. Await thousand f**king idiots claiming that their standard road car is hard to drift, therefore all cars must be.

Better than the last one.

Nice car though.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think He believes He's the worlds best Driver or anything,
at the end of the day He's just a car nut like us that's done well for himself, doing this as a hobby and because he loves to!
respect to Ken Block

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Wow, that's amazing.

If there's one thing better than someone doing repeated donuts around a stationary (or slightly moving) object in a massively over powered car specifically set up to make it easy to do so it's someone doing repeated donuts around a different stationary (or slightly moving) object in a massively over powered car specifically set up to make it easy to do so.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Love the car. You can see with the tyre marks on the "track" they planned that most of it must only run a couple of times or so at full hooligan speed to get the best shot.

Not many people could drive a 900hp awd monster like that with that accuracy after a couple of goes imo

Inferno 225 cup
Wow, that's amazing.

If there's one thing better than someone doing repeated donuts around a stationary (or slightly moving) object in a massively over powered car specifically set up to make it easy to do so it's someone doing repeated donuts around a different stationary (or slightly moving) object in a massively over powered car specifically set up to make it easy to do so.

Could you do it?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
really bad picture but this at le mans this year made me want one
matt black full cage, didn't sound standard under the bonnet either
IMG_1544.JPG

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Why would f**king around with a beast like that get you bored?

I appreciate the car, don't get me wrong, but 15 different types of smokey donuts with some fast driving on empty streets in between does not an enthralling video make.

He should gives these things a rest now, he's done all you can do and just doing the same thing over and over again in a different car doesn't add anything appreciable.

clio 182 trophy
I appreciate the car, don't get me wrong, but 15 different types of smokey donuts with some fast driving on empty streets in between does not an enthralling video make.

He should gives these things a rest now, he's done all you can do and just doing the same thing over and over again in a different car doesn't add anything appreciable.
I kind of agree with that as i too thought it was repetitive, however an open playground like that, with a machine like that, would be a dream afternoon for me tbh. As sad as it sounds, i could do it for hours.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Oh im sorry @MarkCup but last week you posted up a thread of nearly dying and the whole world imploding at a near miss of a clio missing you by 15 feet iirc

Forgive me for thinking that you nor anyone else on this forum being anywhere near capable of doing that video in a few takes let alone 3 weeks imo of course.
Thanks @The Russian. for posting.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
considering he started dc shoes with a net worth of $7billion dollars
I would say he does it because he loves cars no more no less!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Oh im sorry @MarkCup but last week you posted up a thread of nearly dying and the whole world imploding at a near miss of a clio missing you by 15 feet iirc

Forgive me for thinking that you nor anyone else on this forum being anywhere near capable of doing that video in a few takes let alone 3 weeks imo of course.
Thanks @The Russian. for posting.

Why so personal? I stated I don't find that video enough to knock one out over, some of you got defensive. The end.

What has a completely unrelated topic I posted got to do with this?

You come across as a little bitter over something tbh.