ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HAHAH! This made my day! :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Driving back from Tescos just now, I thought I caught glimpse of some spinners on a car. I slowed down and as I approached this junction, some bloke who looked like a cross between Pete Waterman and Les Battersby was behind the wheel of a red Corolla.

Not just any red Corolla mind, this one had the FULL EFFECT plastic shiny-silver spinners on the wheels. They must have been all of 14" in size too. I absolutely pissed my sides in the car and watched in my rear-view mirror as these spacker-spinners were still going round! I bet he got £9.95 change for the tenner he paid for them at Halfords....

Absolute thumbs-up quality! Ive had a sh*tter of a day so far and this just brightened it up no end! :D

D.

Vee dub

Im thinking about getting rid of my hubcap spinners on my valver, especially if corollas are joining the trend.

I know what you mean darren. Saw these once on a car after coming out of a club. He was driving slow to avoid hitting people as they were walking about, and we were all bending down spinning his trims!! Classic

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Cant be as bad as the Mondeo I spotted with all his Jap tuner stickers all over it.

Bog standard mk1 1.6 LX

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Matt - dont take the mick. For all you know, he may have swiped a 2.6litre McBeefy engine, straight from a Skyline and transplanted it....

Then again..... ;)

D.

133/225/CLS AMG

I love these things coz they really are a way for the stupid f*ckers who think bling is cool but yet a 100th of the price.

If you drive round Croydon youll see these at least once. Lets face it, if you cant afford alloys which some people cant dont emphasis the fact that you have hubcaps!! lol

I like the hubcaps that are made to look like 5 spoke alloys and can see the steel behind.

Havent experienced the sight of spinners yet

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Nightfire on 11 May 2005

I like the hubcaps that are made to look like 5 spoke alloys and can see the steel behind.

Havent experienced the sight of spinners yet
guy i used to work with had 5 spokes like that, i used to pull them off and leave them uinder his car so he thought theyd been stolen but would see them after he reversed out the car park muahaha.

car? need a license 1st!

hahaha yeh, there is a gold nissan primera taxi in clitheroe with them on as well..

i saw my mates out round town one night, and this taxi drove past they started running towards this taxi to spin them, it was quality..

so cheese

Cup 172

My favorites are the 5 spokes with drilled disc effect behind. Also seen some that cover up the first inch of tyre for that low profile effect...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by team_penetrator on 13 May 2005

My favorites are the 5 spokes with drilled disc effect behind. Also seen some that cover up the first inch of tyre for that low profile effect...
Please tell me you are joking???!?!?!? :confused:

D.

Mk2 172

I seen some of these plastic spinners sticking out from a bright green corsa 1.5d.

Looked so crap. See if i can get a piccy.