ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo 3 Beta

dk

911 GTS Cab
Anyone going to buy this Crackdown game so they can participate in the Halo 3 beta program online?

sounds like a great way to get a mediocre game that has cost as lot of money and isn't as good as was hoped to be a massively purchased game just so people can get this beta program!

I am not sure whether I can be bothered, never played Halo before so i'm not sure i want to se a pre-release game, would rather wait until the official release in 2010 i think!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know if crackdown is a remake of the old game?
It reminds me of when i got the rubbish zone of enders on ps2 just so i could get the first level of metal gear solid 3

Lee

BMW M2C
Crackdown wasn't too hot when I got hold of a copy a while back, but games change loads towards the end of there decelopment. It's being done by Dave Jones and his boys at Realtime Worlds (ex Rage Dundee) though, he was the guy behind Lemmings and the original GTA, so it stands a good chance of being pretty good.

http://www.realtimeworlds.com/