ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

handmade metal boykit civic pics!!

clio rs
Just thought ill post & share my mates nice handmade civic. This is going back afew years now. I still remember it taken hours hammering each nail & the front bumper so solid you could stand on it.. Once complete it drivien without paint for a year or two but due to bad weather it got sprayed to stop it from catching rust.

This was designed by himself around 2005 but just driving pass it today i just realised the front bumpers looks abit like the ph2 cliosport 172 & for sure the rest on the car must of came from the V6.

What do people think of the car anyway? still i think it nice & have to love it...

Last edited:

182-racing-blue

Re: handman metal boykit civic pics!!

A jap-slammed fan-fappintastic, orimental stunner.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Re: handman metal boykit civic pics!!

Great skills.The cars not for me but i can appreciate the effort put in

A Euro'd one...
This car is actually for sale now, he is look for 4k which is hardly anything compared to what he paid. This car really turns a lot of heads, but the mirrors are a nightmare to see out of.

Black Gold Trophy
just realised the front bumpers looks abit like the ph2 cliosport 172 & for sure the rest on the car must of came from the V6.

What do people think of the car anyway? still i think it nice & have to love it...

I certainly hope my front bumper doesnt look like that!... Fair shout for the effort hes put in but it looks like something out of mad max if i'm honest!